Windows 10: Boot Manager - Modifying

Discus and support Boot Manager - Modifying in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro N Build 19042.928 I need to modify some parameters in the Windows 10 Boot Manager. In yellow, are the parameters that I have. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MTLopes, Apr 14, 2021.

1. MTLopes Win User

Boot Manager - Modifying

[COLOR=rgba61, 61, 61, 1]Windows 10 Pro N Build 19042.928[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba61, 61, 61, 1]I need to modify some parameters in the Windows 10 Boot Manager. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba61, 61, 61, 1]In yellow, are the parameters that I have. The blue are the one I want to have.I would prefer to do this from the command prompt, but if you have any other solution, I would appreciate it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba61, 61, 61, 1]Can you help me?[/COLOR]

Tks

Boot Manager - Modifying fc5990f3-bde6-4168-9447-53a48548a0b2?upload=true.png

:)

MTLopes, Apr 14, 2021

2. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    Quad booting

I would use Grub if I were you to.manage the OS boot list rather than Windows boot manager. I've had much better luck over the years that way...more stable, easier to fix, easy to modify.

Kursah, Apr 14, 2021
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Manager - Modifying

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Boot Manager - Modifying

1. Boot Manager - Modifying - Similar Threads - Boot Manager Modifying

2. No Boot Manager!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Boot Manager!!: I keep getting BSOD and BSOD's restart stuck up 0% so I force shut down everytime. When I open my laptop the windows didn't boot up. sometime it boot up and get BSOD again. So I tried to clean install windows and my hard disk is missing in partition. So does that mean my hard...
  3. No Boot Manager!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Boot Manager!!: I keep getting BSOD and BSOD's restart stuck up 0% so I force shut down everytime. When I open my laptop the windows didn't boot up. sometime it boot up and get BSOD again. So I tried to clean install windows and my hard disk is missing in partition. So does that mean my hard...
  4. Boot manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot manager: hi,today I went into the bios to see a setting and I noticed that the boot is set to a hard disk while windows is installed on the ssd, does anyone know how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-manager/c25a7936-f6c8-4469-9937-896a39cb192e
  5. in File Manager - can "Date Modified" be edited?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    in File Manager - can "Date Modified" be edited?: I used to use the Date Modified to sort my files but it seems that whenever my system updates or other things happen, this Date is changed to the current date. Is it possible to manually change this date to a user specified one? Or perhaps to lock in to the originally saved...
  6. Boot manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot manager: Hello I am a windows 10 user and recently windows boot manager popped up when I was starting up my pc. Idk what to do so I clicked esc. Please tell me what this is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-manager/b5153979-fe6f-4015-a8ce-93ed87215c20
  7. Modify boot sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Modify boot sequence: Hello I have a problem with my Acer laptop,I want to reinstall my windows but I can t change my boot sequence because I have a BIOS password,I did not put the password I bought it from a store like this.When I got the laptop I could install it because it came blank with no...
  8. Boot Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Manager: Why does Boot Manager come up every time I start up my computer. If I hit the escape key on the Boot Manager window the computer goes to the log in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-manager/f7fa3ccc-a9f6-4248-9eba-8a279e467825
  9. Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot Manager: Hi there I am a systems developer and have need of two installations of windows 10. I currently have windows 10 installed on one SSD I have installed another version on an additional SSD I was hoping at boot that the boot manager program would give me the option of...
  10. Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Manager: I have an older acer laptop that states that my Boot Manager is missing. I want to try to get this working to give to my grandson. My current laptop is also an Acer. Can I create a usb recovery drive to re install on the old computer? How do I go about doing this without...