Windows 10: Boot menu now "Windows 10"

Discus and support Boot menu now "Windows 10" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a triple boot system (7/8.1/10). I notice since the new Win 10 "Preview" version, my OS selection menu now shows "Windows 10" instead of the Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fireberd, May 30, 2015.

1. fireberd Win User

Boot menu now "Windows 10"

I have a triple boot system (7/8.1/10). I notice since the new Win 10 "Preview" version, my OS selection menu now shows "Windows 10" instead of the Win 10 Preview it used to show.

:)

fireberd, May 30, 2015

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, May 30, 2015
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, May 30, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Same here.. seems like MS is getting ready for the final build!

BunnyJ, May 30, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    You are correct!

Boot menu now "Windows 10" [​IMG]

Edwin, May 30, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
    a lot has changed in the last few upgraded ,I recently noticed Ccleaner says Microsoft Edge , not sure when that started though.
    I wish Cortana wold start working in Canada ,I would like to play around with it

caperjack, May 30, 2015
  7. Edwin New Member
    Takes a bunch of fiddling around but 'she' will work!
    Just can't hear 'her'.

Boot menu now "Windows 10" [​IMG]

Edwin, May 30, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

As of Cleaner's last update to 5.06.5219

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Boot menu now "Windows 10" - Similar Threads - Boot menu

2. How to delete wrong driver from boot menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to delete wrong driver from boot menu: I accidentally installed wrong drivers for my keyboard and it told me I have to restart my pc and since then it hasn't been able to come on it keeps on showing me autorepair and after a few moments it shows me advanced options containing things like change startup behaviour,...
  3. How to delete wrong driver from boot menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete wrong driver from boot menu: I accidentally installed wrong drivers for my keyboard and it told me I have to restart my pc and since then it hasn't been able to come on it keeps on showing me autorepair and after a few moments it shows me advanced options containing things like change startup behaviour,...
  4. How to delete wrong driver from boot menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Boot Menu stuck with Best Buy Boot MRI PE /windows from in store repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Boot Menu stuck with Best Buy Boot MRI PE /windows from in store repair: I recently took my computer to Best Buy for possible repair since I bought the PC from them.I am pretty knowledgeable about computers and did every test myself from the UEFI Bios to Hewitt Packard diagnostics.I have a code 41 & code 125 event codes in Event Viewer, perhaps an...
  6. Windows 11 Boot Menu stuck with Best Buy Boot MRI PE /windows from in store repair

Windows 11 Boot Menu stuck with Best Buy Boot MRI PE /windows from in store repair: I recently took my computer to Best Buy for possible repair since I bought the PC from them.I am pretty knowledgeable about computers and did every test myself from the UEFI Bios to Hewitt Packard diagnostics.I have a code 41 & code 125 event codes in Event Viewer, perhaps an...
  7. Ssd hidden in boot menu after first restart with fresh win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd hidden in boot menu after first restart with fresh win11: hello everyone, i need some help with my msi pe60 laptop running win11 . i bought a Nvme ssd 970 evo , installed it everything work good but when i restarted my laptop it directly go in bios menu again and again. nd i try to change boot sequence i can't see my ssd in booth...
  8. Ssd hidden in boot menu after first restart with fresh win11

Ssd hidden in boot menu after first restart with fresh win11: hello everyone, i need some help with my msi pe60 laptop running win11 . i bought a Nvme ssd 970 evo , installed it everything work good but when i restarted my laptop it directly go in bios menu again and again. nd i try to change boot sequence i can't see my ssd in booth...
  9. Can't find boot priority order in bios menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find boot priority order in bios menu: I got an SSDc installed in my laptop which is the main drive now with the os. I wanted to switch back to a different drived as main boot priority. I even migrated os from C to D successfully but, in the bios menu all I see is:Boot mode UEFIFast bootPXE Boot to lanIPV4 PXE...
  10. Can't find boot priority order in bios menu

Can't find boot priority order in bios menu: I got an SSDc installed in my laptop which is the main drive now with the os. I wanted to switch back to a different drived as main boot priority. I even migrated os from C to D successfully but, in the bios menu all I see is:Boot mode UEFIFast bootPXE Boot to lanIPV4 PXE...