Windows 10: boot mgr not found endless loop

Discus and support boot mgr not found endless loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When we started the computer this morning we got the message Windows was going to automatically repair itself. After several cannot repair messages we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LilBro, Mar 19, 2020.

1. LilBro Win User

boot mgr not found endless loop

When we started the computer this morning we got the message Windows was going to automatically repair itself. After several cannot repair messages we tried the advance options - repair, restore from system restore, restore from backup, boot into windows safe mode and whatever else the system throws out. None of them worked. The unit just went back into automatic repair. We went into the BIOS and changed to boot order so the first device was the HDD and not CD/DVD. Starting automatic repair again.

Did some searches and tried some of the suggested fixes and none worked. The one suggestion we could not try was to boot from the original install disc into the system repair option. Why? Because Win10 on that particular unit was downloaded under microsoft's free accessibility program. No disc available. We do have the Win7 install disk but will it work with a Win10 system? I can't burn a repair disc because the idiots at HP decided no one needs an optical drive on their laptops any more.

So what are our options?

:)

LilBro, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Endless Boot Loop

My Dell Inspiron laptop is stuck in an endless boot loop. I have tried booting from the windows 10 iso disk, but I need an admin password (which I don't have) to access the bios settings. Please help.

IceCreamIsAwesom, Mar 19, 2020
  4. scopio Win User

PC goes into an endless BOOT loop

Boot loop
    Dell Inspiron 530
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
    AMD Athlon 64 dual core
    4GB DDR2
    EVGA Graphics Card
    PC showed no sign of powering on,
    Removed graphics card
    Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM
    Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK
    Removed CMOS battery and replaced with new battery
    Replaced the graphics card and connected the HDD and the DVD/CD ROM
    The pc powered on and could hear the beep as normal, had the message Diskette drive 0 seek failure, went into the BIOS disabled the Floppy A [1.44, 3.5 in.]
    Set the BOOT device priority to;
    First Hard Disk
    Second CD ROM
    Third Removable
    Fourth Hard Disk although there isn’t a fourth HDD
    I am confused as on the HDD Group Boot Priority it states “1 3rd Master: WDC WD5000AAKS-75YGA0" which is my only HDD that has ever been installed with Windows plus data and applications.

boot mgr not found endless loop [​IMG]

The problem I have now is that the BOOT sequence goes into a loop and does not load Windows but instead after each loop the screen shows that there is NO SIGNAL and the pc starts again and the splash screen displays but the pc goes into the same loop over and over again with no other message.
    Any help with sorting this endless loop and getting the pc to load Windows would be most appreciated. *Wink

scopio, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. boot mgr not found endless loop - Similar Threads - boot mgr found

2. Endless boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless boot loop: My wife's Dell has now gone into an endless boot loop with a BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO blue screen error. At one point I was able to get into the windows auto recovery screen but now I can not even get that far. Now I know my best option is to make a boot USB and run the...
  3. Windows 10 gone into an endless boot loop

Windows 10 gone into an endless boot loop: after facing a few problems i reset my windows 10 pro. now my windows 10 has gone into an endless boot loop. the windows icon is not even shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-gone-into-an-endless-boot-loop/7567ab5e-e73e-4758-8c74-d233b74e4c38
  4. stuck in endless boot up loop

stuck in endless boot up loop: I have a laptop running Windows 10 with a way too small amount of free space which makes performing system updates almost impossible. During an attempt to provide additional space I changed partition sizes on the 32GB C: drive. Now boot up is in a loop so is there a method to...
  5. PC boots in endless loop, what to do?

PC boots in endless loop, what to do?: Hello, my PC has been booting in an infinite loop for a few days after an update. After the update he hung himself and it always happens the same. The symbol of my laptop, HP, appears, shortly after that a text appears: "An attempt is made to undo the installation......
  6. Stuck in an endless boot loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in an endless boot loop.: Yesterday, instead of booting up, my computer got stuck in an endless boot loop. Everytime I try to boot it up, it shows this for a couple of seconds (sorry for blurry image, had to be quick.) Then, it restarts. After a couple of restarts, it goes into the "repair" screen....
  7. Win10 stuck in endless boot loop

Win10 stuck in endless boot loop: Win10 Stuck in endless loop of boot up. Automatic Repair. I am having a windows 10 startup problem. from the command prompt I've used "bootrec /fixboot" but access is denied. Then i followed diskpart command DISKPART> select vol 1 Volume 1 is the selected volume....
  8. PC goes into an endless BOOT loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC goes into an endless BOOT loop: Boot loop Dell Inspiron 530 Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit AMD Athlon 64 dual core 4GB DDR2 EVGA Graphics Card PC showed no sign of powering on, Removed graphics card Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK Removed CMOS...
  9. Endless boot loop after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless boot loop after reset: Ok so basically, after successfully installing windows 10 from windows 7, I decided to clean my hard drive and reset windows because I deleted my "edge" and thus my apps were not working. The problem then started, the reset went fine until it reached 64% and read "configuring...
  10. Endless start loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless start loop: Have just installed 10 on a spare drive and installed that drive into my Sandy Bridge and the machine is now going through an endless loop of start up. I can hear it make some sort of noise as if something wants to go and I have again tried the machine with the old 7...