Windows 10: Boot mode Gaming pc MEDION

Discus and support Boot mode Gaming pc MEDION in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all, I bought a new PC and I want to install another Windows 10 version. On my laptop I just needed to press F12 on startup to get into the boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Solidjeuh, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Solidjeuh Win User

Boot mode Gaming pc MEDION

Hey all,

I bought a new PC and I want to install another Windows 10 version. On my laptop I just needed to press F12 on startup to get into the boot menu where you can choose from witch drive/USB you want to start. But now on my new PC I can't get into the boot menu. Does anybody know how to do it please? I need to start the PC with USB (Win install)

Gaming pc MEDION
    Intel Core i7-8700 - hexa-core. 3,2 GHz - 4,6 GHz turbo

:)

Solidjeuh, Jan 27, 2019

2. PC stuck in Safe mode, unable to boot to Normal mode.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error do you get when you try to boot in normal mode?
    • Did you entered Safe mode through Windows Recovery Environment or through System Config?

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig and hit enter.
    • On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
    • On the Boot tab, uncheck all the option under Safe mode.
    • Tap or click OK, when you are prompted to restart the computer, tap or click Restart.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Game Mode Win10

Hi,

Game Mode is automatically enabled to some games only. There are some games that require you to manually enable Game Mode before you can use this feature on your Windows 10 device.

To manually turn on Game Mode, you can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard + G.
    • Select Settings.
    • In the General tab, select the check box for Game Mode.

If you have any other queries, feel free to post your concerns here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 27, 2019
  4. rockit00 Win User

Medion MIM2120

Hey, I haven't seen one on eBay but you need a 15.4" WXGA Laptop LCD. It is very common and there is a list of all the brands that use this screen. Go to PDA Parts Factory and there is a list of about 50+ models you could choose from for a replacement. Find a faulty one of them and you'll be in luck!*Smile Boot mode Gaming pc MEDION :)

rockit00, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Boot mode Gaming pc MEDION - Similar Threads - Boot mode Gaming

2. Medion Akoya Laptop is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medion Akoya Laptop is very slow: Hello - I'm having some troubles with my laptop. I'm no expert but I have a pretty good understanding of technology.Specs are here - ProcessorIntel Core i5-7200U 2,5GHzScreen15.6" 1920x1080Hard drive1000GB HDDRAM4GBOperating systemWindows 10 HomeGraphics cardNVIDIA GeForce...
  3. Medion Akoya Laptop is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Medion Akoya Laptop is very slow: Hello - I'm having some troubles with my laptop. I'm no expert but I have a pretty good understanding of technology.Specs are here - ProcessorIntel Core i5-7200U 2,5GHzScreen15.6" 1920x1080Hard drive1000GB HDDRAM4GBOperating systemWindows 10 HomeGraphics cardNVIDIA GeForce...
  4. medion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    medion laptop: needing help ive bought a medion akoya laptop 2nd from cash generator was working great for a year and all of a sudden i cant access it anymore its asking for a password with a blue box on start up too which i never set i contacted the place where a bought it and they dont...
  5. Medion Akoya E7214 Notebook PC

Medion Akoya E7214 Notebook PC: After updating the latest Windows Update the screen turned blue and it just said 'Installing Updates' but it never moved from that screen and I had to turn the computer off via the battery after two hours. To get my laptop working again I had to reboot which put Windows 7...
  6. question about a notebook Medion P6631?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    question about a notebook Medion P6631?: i bought this laptop for 130 eur about a week ago installed is a ssd with 240gb 4gb ram, an i5 2450m and an nvidia gt 540m. it's all about the graphics card. the laptop also has an onboard graphics unit from intel. the problem is that even though i have installed all...
  7. Boot mode Gaming pc MEDION

Boot mode Gaming pc MEDION: Hey all, I bought a new PC and I want to install another Windows 10 version. On my laptop I just needed to press F12 on startup to get into the boot menu where you can choose from witch drive/USB you want to start. But now on my new PC I can't get into the boot menu. Does...
  8. Can I set my PC on boot options "Game mode" or Normal boot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I set my PC on boot options "Game mode" or Normal boot?: Hi, Is there a way to show a boot option asking you weather you want to boot in game mode or normal mode? What i mean by game mode is that on boot it only starts steam and geforce expericance, so then i dont have to quit all my third party applications, and on normal mode it...
  9. Can't boot MEDION AKOYA 10" Notebook with SSD after failed Cumulative

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot MEDION AKOYA 10" Notebook with SSD after failed Cumulative: Can't boot MEDION AKOYA 10" Notebook with SSD after failed Cumulative Windows 10 Update KB3194496 on 30 September an automatic Update started for Cumulative Windows 10 Update KB3194496 - after many hours the update was still on 45% download, and because I had to leave...
  10. PC will only boot into Safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC will only boot into Safe mode: Hello, My PC has been stable for several months, since I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. On Friday something changed (not triggered by any user action) and the PC is now no longer able to boot successfully. The boot cycle now goes BIOS->Blue Windows logo with spinning...