Windows 10: boot option restoration loop

Discus and support boot option restoration loop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently deleted my fedora dual boot, I followed steps on how to get rid of grub. But now I am stuck in a loop where my computer boots to a "Boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristianLee9, Oct 16, 2021.

1. boot option restoration loop

I recently deleted my fedora dual boot, I followed steps on how to get rid of grub. But now I am stuck in a loop where my computer boots to a "Boot Option Restoration" screen. No matter what though, it seems to keep going back to that screen. Can some one help?

:)

ChristianLee9, Oct 16, 2021
  2. djoatmeal Win User

Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

Last night around 9pm I noticed the pc was doing another update. Endless boot loop again. I ran through the steps from yesterday with one new result and it will not boot.
    boot option restoration loop [​IMG]

djoatmeal, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Oct 16, 2021
  4. vnessj112 Win User

boot option restoration loop

Boot Loop

Hello,

Need help fixing boot loop. After a Windows 10 update, the PC is stuck on a boot loop. I have tried repair and restore options, as well as a few command prompt options, and nothing has worked. I have been trying to reinstall/upgrade from USB but just get
    a compatibly report saying the option isn't available. The hard drive is only a couple months old. If anyone has any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated.

vnessj112, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

boot option restoration loop

1. boot option restoration loop - Similar Threads - boot option restoration

2. Restoring loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring loop: To try and go back to windows 10, from windows 11. I went to the setting ands recovered windows 10.But now it's stuck in a loop where my Laptop is trying to recover an older version of windows and going into a blue screen after a few minutes. To then restart again and do it...
  3. Restoring loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring loop: To try and go back to windows 10, from windows 11. I went to the setting ands recovered windows 10.But now it's stuck in a loop where my Laptop is trying to recover an older version of windows and going into a blue screen after a few minutes. To then restart again and do it...
  4. boot option restoration loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot option restoration loop: I recently deleted my fedora dual boot, I followed steps on how to get rid of grub. But now I am stuck in a loop where my computer boots to a "Boot Option Restoration" screen. No matter what though, it seems to keep going back to that screen. Can some one help?...
  5. boot option restoration loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot option restoration loop: I recently deleted my fedora dual boot, I followed steps on how to get rid of grub. But now I am stuck in a loop where my computer boots to a "Boot Option Restoration" screen. No matter what though, it seems to keep going back to that screen. Can some one help?...
  6. Stuck in a Blue Screen Boot Option Restoration Loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in a Blue Screen Boot Option Restoration Loop: Hello Everyone, I have two hard drives in my Laptop. One is an SSD in whichWindows 10 OS is installed and I had installed Ubuntu in my other hard drivewhich is a HDD DDR4. I uninstalled Ubuntu completely now and restored the bootsettings to Windows 10 back through the Boot...
  7. "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP: BEFORE IF APPEARS. AFTER I UPDATE SOME FEATURES IN MY LAPTOP, I THEN RESTART IT. MY SCREEN ONLY SHOWS "CHOOSE AN OPTION" . None of the options available work, as it reverts back to the "choose an option" screen....
  8. Stuck in boot loop, no options work

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in boot loop, no options work: My laptop recently gave out on me and nothing I do has made it work I just want to save my files and do a reinstall of windows. Things i've tried, reseting to previous update - gives me an error that its not successful and reboots back to the bios. Bootrec - tells me I have 0...
  9. Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails: About a week ago update keep saying an update failed due to lack of drive space so I fixed the issue. After that the update went through but keep failing and the pc would boot and remove the update. The pc was working normally otherwise. I have been extremely busy with work...
  10. Stuck in blue boot options loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in blue boot options loop: When I turned on my laptop it seemingly went through the normal boot process before loading the light blue boot options screen, where I had the option to restore or reset the computer or continue to windows 10. I initially assumed I had accidentally pressed some button to...