Windows 10: Boot order fail

Discus and support Boot order fail in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I got blue screen of death and then it will only reboots the BIOS I can see my BIOS recognize both my hard drive plugged in but there's no way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianRainey1, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Boot order fail

So I got blue screen of death and then it will only reboots the BIOS I can see my BIOS recognize both my hard drive plugged in but there's no way to move them into the boot order...only thing in boot order is boot manager

:)

BrianRainey1, Nov 28, 2021
  2. pepanee Win User

Boot Order?

Yes. From my experience, the boot order goes down that list of everything that is listed there. If none of the devices have anything to boot from, then yes, like Winuser said, the computer will state that there is no boot device.

pepanee, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Right boot order but doesnt boot right. But works on manual boot.

Hello Kyle,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in your computer regarding the bootup of the device. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the exact make and model of your PC?
    • As mentioned, "But if i load it in first time boot, and then select the po or something(the first in my boot order) it works", can you explain us what exact issue are you facing?
    • Was there any recent hardware changes done prior to the issue?
    • Did you check in BIOS if the Boot menu order is changed?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Ar3s Win User

Boot order fail

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

Boot order fail

1. Boot order fail - Similar Threads - Boot order fail

2. exact boot order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exact boot order: Having problems with PC booting at all. a couple of days ago I noticed windows updates had been installed and required a restart.so shut all apps, go to start-restart and update, return 20 mins later to a WHITE screen that says something not found and suggeststhe steps to do...
  3. exact boot order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exact boot order: Having problems with PC booting at all. a couple of days ago I noticed windows updates had been installed and required a restart.so shut all apps, go to start-restart and update, return 20 mins later to a WHITE screen that says something not found and suggeststhe steps to do...
  4. exact boot order

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot order fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot order fail: So I got blue screen of death and then it will only reboots the BIOS I can see my BIOS recognize both my hard drive plugged in but there's no way to move them into the boot order...only thing in boot order is boot manager...
  6. Boot order fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot order fail: So I got blue screen of death and then it will only reboots the BIOS I can see my BIOS recognize both my hard drive plugged in but there's no way to move them into the boot order...only thing in boot order is boot manager...
  7. Boot order

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot order: Hello, BIOS (legacy type) is supposedly is able to edit the [I]boot order[I] but mine refused to do it, nothing happens. I'd like to put the CD drive in the first place, so my machine would be able to boot from it. I need it because the created rescue discs configured so....
  8. Changing Boot Order

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Boot Order: Having found my way into the BIOS to change the boot order I am faced with 4 options. Which one do I select? I want the PC to call first on a USB Recovery Drive, created with Macrium Reflect. Should I go back to BIOS to make a note of the options and list them here, as I...
  9. Boot Order?

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Order?: Hello If the pc BIOS is set such that the very first device to boot from is a usb stick, what happens if there is no usb stick ? Will it “automatically” go to the second device (presumably a normal boot) ? Thanks, Bob 99882
  10. BIOS Boot order

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Boot order: I could not find an option under Boot Options, in the BIOS, of my P57W computer to boot off an optical or thumb drive. How the hell am I to boot off these devices when I cannot see them in the BIOS? Gigabyte documentation, or the lack thereof, SUCKS big time. I finally...