Windows 10: Boot order

Discus and support Boot order in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, BIOS (legacy type) is supposedly is able to edit the [I]boot order[I] but mine refused to do it, nothing happens. I'd like to put the CD drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by barsim2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. barsim2 Win User

Boot order

Hello,

BIOS (legacy type) is supposedly is able to edit the boot order but mine refused to do it, nothing happens. I'd like to put the CD drive in the first place, so my machine would be able to boot from it.

I need it because the created rescue discs configured so.

Any advice how to solve this?
    Thank you

:)

barsim2, Mar 21, 2020
  2. pepanee Win User

Boot Order?

Yes. From my experience, the boot order goes down that list of everything that is listed there. If none of the devices have anything to boot from, then yes, like Winuser said, the computer will state that there is no boot device.

pepanee, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Right boot order but doesnt boot right. But works on manual boot.

Hello Kyle,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in your computer regarding the bootup of the device. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What is the exact make and model of your PC?
    • As mentioned, "But if i load it in first time boot, and then select the po or something(the first in my boot order) it works", can you explain us what exact issue are you facing?
    • Was there any recent hardware changes done prior to the issue?
    • Did you check in BIOS if the Boot menu order is changed?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Boot order

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Boot order :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Boot order

1. Boot order - Similar Threads - Boot order

2. Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot: So i did everything right to enable safe boot but when i have to disable CSM and apply, my pc restart in bios and my SSD isn't recognized anymoreSpecs : Graphic : RX 6750XT XFXRam : 1x16go PNY 3200mhzCpu : R5 3600Motherboard : Asus tuf B450M-gaming-II...
  3. Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot: So i did everything right to enable safe boot but when i have to disable CSM and apply, my pc restart in bios and my SSD isn't recognized anymoreSpecs : Graphic : RX 6750XT XFXRam : 1x16go PNY 3200mhzCpu : R5 3600Motherboard : Asus tuf B450M-gaming-II...
  4. Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't find boot priority order in bios menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find boot priority order in bios menu: I got an SSDc installed in my laptop which is the main drive now with the os. I wanted to switch back to a different drived as main boot priority. I even migrated os from C to D successfully but, in the bios menu all I see is:Boot mode UEFIFast bootPXE Boot to lanIPV4 PXE...
  6. Can't find boot priority order in bios menu

Can't find boot priority order in bios menu: I got an SSDc installed in my laptop which is the main drive now with the os. I wanted to switch back to a different drived as main boot priority. I even migrated os from C to D successfully but, in the bios menu all I see is:Boot mode UEFIFast bootPXE Boot to lanIPV4 PXE...
  7. Can't find boot priority order in bios menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to prevent Windows 11 for updating the UEFI boot order?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent Windows 11 for updating the UEFI boot order?: Every time I boot Windows 11 with which I am happy, it updates the boot order to put the windows UFI first time. Windows should not alter the boot order it finds in the system, and damn sure it should not do it without obtaining first confirmation from the user. This behavior...
  9. How to prevent Windows 11 for updating the UEFI boot order?

How to prevent Windows 11 for updating the UEFI boot order?: Every time I boot Windows 11 with which I am happy, it updates the boot order to put the windows UFI first time. Windows should not alter the boot order it finds in the system, and damn sure it should not do it without obtaining first confirmation from the user. This behavior...
  10. how do i access the bios to rearrange the boot order

how do i access the bios to rearrange the boot order: My windows 11 has developed a fault in the Bios start up order by using IP4 and IP6 rather than the ssd installed.I wish to reorder thm but cannot access the bios menue...