Windows 10: boot password

Discus and support boot password in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i open my laptop in password box automatically some words are written... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bijaya kumar singh, Jun 17, 2020.

1. boot password

when i open my laptop in password box automatically some words are written

:)

bijaya kumar singh, Jun 17, 2020

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

boot password

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

boot password

1. boot password - Similar Threads - boot password

2. Boot up password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot up password: I have not had a computer in a long time,. I can’t remember .I had set a password so u had to enter the password before the system even boots up .I have a windows 11 pc How do I set a password so you need to enter it before the computer system boots upThank you...
  3. Boot up password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot up password: I have not had a computer in a long time,. I can’t remember .I had set a password so u had to enter the password before the system even boots up .I have a windows 11 pc How do I set a password so you need to enter it before the computer system boots upThank you...
  4. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  5. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  6. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

7. windows password when boot up:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows password when boot up:: OK: I am afraid of my pc been gotten into I passworded when boots up to windows it ask for it how many times do they enter if incorrect what does it do? thanks ? also if I ever sell this how do I get rid of the password for windowes log in:...
  8. windows password when boot up:

windows password when boot up:: OK: I am afraid of my pc been gotten into I passworded when boots up to windows it ask for it how many times do they enter if incorrect what does it do? thanks ? also if I ever sell this how do I get rid of the password for windowes log in:...
  9. When booting the laptop, there is an error loading Windows. Passwords are not accepted.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When booting the laptop, there is an error loading Windows. Passwords are not accepted.: When booting the laptop, there is an error loading Windows. A password is required to perform any repair or repair command. Passwords from Windows or Microsoft accounts are not accepted. What can be done?...
  10. I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I messed up while clean booting and now my computer doesn't show the password box and says...: After facing this issue I at first pressed set up new pin but it said to look for an app in the windows store which didn't work, then I pressed on restart while holding the shift button and then pressed troubleshooting. No matter which option I choose after that it wants my...