Windows 10: Boot Priority always revert after BIOS update

Discus and support Boot Priority always revert after BIOS update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So two days ago, I updated my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05 BIOS to EGCN34WW. the update and installation went fine. but after updating it, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeffin P, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Jeffin P Win User

Boot Priority always revert after BIOS update

So two days ago, I updated my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05 BIOS to EGCN34WW. the update and installation went fine. but after updating it, my laptop is always doing automatic repair upon booting, and when I checked what's the problem, it turns out that my boot priority is changed back to HDD instead of SSD. I changed it back and it boot just fine.the real problem is, everytime I booting it again, it always doing it again the automatic repair and changed boot priority.anyone know what's the problem? and maybe how to fix it?

:)

Jeffin P, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Boot Priority always revert after BIOS update

1. Boot Priority always revert after BIOS update - Similar Threads - Boot Priority always

2. Boot priority in BIOS is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot priority in BIOS is unresponsive: I cloned my boot drive HDD to another drive SSD and both are showing in the BIOS boot priority but I can't change the priority. I was wondering if formatting HDD will remove it from the priority list to it sets SSD to default....
  3. Boot priority in BIOS is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot priority in BIOS is unresponsive: I cloned my boot drive HDD to another drive SSD and both are showing in the BIOS boot priority but I can't change the priority. I was wondering if formatting HDD will remove it from the priority list to it sets SSD to default....
  4. Boot priority in BIOS is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BIOS SSD Priority

BIOS SSD Priority: I am going to change out my HDD to a SSD. Right now the BIOS does not have a SSD listed in the BIOS boot priority. Does the SSD show up in the BIOS after the SSD is plugged in? Or is there some command prompt that I can use to add SSD prior to plugging in the SSD?...
  6. BIOS SSD Priority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS SSD Priority: I am going to change out my HDD to a SSD. Right now the BIOS does not have a SSD listed in the BIOS boot priority. Does the SSD show up in the BIOS after the SSD is plugged in? Or is there some command prompt that I can use to add SSD prior to plugging in the SSD?...
  7. BIOS SSD Priority

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Boot Priority always revert after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Priority always revert after BIOS update: So two days ago, I updated my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05 BIOS to EGCN34WW. the update and installation went fine. but after updating it, my laptop is always doing automatic repair upon booting, and when I checked what's the problem, it turns out that my boot...
  9. Boot Priority always revert after BIOS update

Boot Priority always revert after BIOS update: So two days ago, I updated my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05 BIOS to EGCN34WW. the update and installation went fine. but after updating it, my laptop is always doing automatic repair upon booting, and when I checked what's the problem, it turns out that my boot...
  10. Windows 10 Automatic Repair - after changing boot priority in BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair - after changing boot priority in BIOS: Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Few days ago after i finished testing my ram in memtest86 ( bootable from USB ) , i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD. After this Windows 10 was showing at 1 boot Automatic Repair. When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts...