Windows 10: Boot Problem

Discus and support Boot Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have reinstalled Windows 10 but I have a problem that is when the computer is turned off and then turned on again sleep mode too , only the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dzakiabd, May 23, 2020.

1. dzakiabd Win User

Boot Problem

Hello, I have reinstalled Windows 10 but I have a problem that is when the computer is turned off and then turned on again sleep mode too , only the Windows logo appears without spinning dots and I have waited for 30 minutes the results remain stuck there.

But when I restart, the spinning dots appear and I can get into Windows. And now I have to do that every time I want to enter Windows boot->restart->boot

Any solution?

Thank you.

:)

dzakiabd, May 23, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 23, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 23, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Problem

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Boot Problem

1. Boot Problem - Similar Threads - Boot Problem

2. Dual booting Win10 with Ubuntu linux - display driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual booting Win10 with Ubuntu linux - display driver problem: Hi! I have installed Win10 on a separate HDD beside Ubuntu. Once installed, everything worked fine with my dual monitor setup (actually a FullHD monitor + a 4K TV). Resolution was just fine. After reinstalling GRUB (the linux bootloader), to make dual boot available again...
  3. Boot/load problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot/load problems: I have an extremely weird set of symptoms at this point. A few days ago, my computer was apparently working fine, until I attempted to restart it at one point, and it got stuck at the boot screen windows icon, loading circle Using the automatic repair function didn't help...
  4. My Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop is crashing and having problems with booting up.

My Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop is crashing and having problems with booting up.: So I bought a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with Windows 10 in 2018. It was working really well till now. But a few days ago it started acting out, it would run a game Or application for a few minutes and crash with a "Your pc ran into a problem" Error. I looked up in the forums but...
  5. Imam problem sa greskom UNMOUTABLE BOOT VOLUME na windowsu 10

Imam problem sa greskom UNMOUTABLE BOOT VOLUME na windowsu 10: [IMG] Покусао сам да удјем у цриптотаб претразивас, али како удјем тако једноставно ме и избаци из програма, покусао опет да удјем и опет ме избаци .. Затим се угасио свој рацунар и кад сам покусао опет да га упалим, нисам могао .. показивао ми је греску УНМОУТАБЛЕ БООТ...
  6. Multiple boot problems with Windows.

Multiple boot problems with Windows.: Hi, So I decided to upgrade my PC's CPU and motherboard a few weeks back. Ever since I've been having problems with my PC. I don't know if it's the new hardware or not but every test I do seems to say it's not about the hardware and that they're fine. I can't see any...
  7. [Help] Can anyone help me with this problem? Just happened today after booting up my Laptop.

[Help] Can anyone help me with this problem? Just happened today after booting up my Laptop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nepneps [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtb0iq/help_can_anyone_help_me_with_this_problem_just/
  8. Windows 10 boot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boot problem: Hello, My PC crashed unexpectedly, or to be precise, it froze. Thus I proceed to restart it. However, little did I know what troubles would follow after. After the Bios message ended, and proceeded towards the regular windows message, the screen got weird green lines...
  9. Extremely slow boot, problems with windows search and outlook search

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extremely slow boot, problems with windows search and outlook search: Hi I'm having problems with an extremely slow boot 5 minutes or so and with outlook search with a Toshiba Kira. I also have a Surface Pro 3 and the issue with outlook is the same. So lets bring some details: My Toshiba is an i7 with 8 Gb ram and 256 Gb SSD, running windows...
  10. PC blue screen ran into a problem boot loop please help!

PC blue screen ran into a problem boot loop please help!: is showed me pc ran into a problem then i try to turn it on and it turns on for a sec then off and it just loops please help!! submitted by /u/Th3_Lui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnyzmg/pc_blue_screen_ran_into_a_problem_boot_loop/