Windows 10: Boot problems for win10

Discus and support Boot problems for win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I have the error 0×c0000225.I tried to install ubuntu because win10 become to heavy because is an old laptop.Ubuntu is not install properly but was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by istratedanci, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Boot problems for win10

Hi. I have the error 0×c0000225.I tried to install ubuntu because win10 become to heavy because is an old laptop.Ubuntu is not install properly but was an error so now i have an error in boot.With "chkdsk c: /f /r" the file system is fat32 and volume ubuntu 20_0 wS created.With "x:\windows\system32>bootrec /fixboot" i have the message "the volume do not contain an valid file system"With " DISKPART> list disk" i have 2 disks:1." Disk 0, not valid, 596Gb, Din*, GPT empty"2." Disk 1, online, 57Gb, Din empty, BPT empty"With "DISKPART> select disk 0" then "DISKPART> list partition" i

:)

istratedanci, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Boot problems for win10

1. Boot problems for win10 - Similar Threads - Boot problems win10

2. Win10 Boot Problem on cloned SSD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Boot Problem on cloned SSD drive: On Feb 8 I asked this question. I have follow-on questions, but could not add to previous question. Although my Old too-small win10 PRO C:\ still works perfectly, I am still unable to get my Cloned 1TB D:\ drive to boot, although the D: appears correctly cloned except for the...
  3. Win10 Boot Problem on cloned SSD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Boot Problem on cloned SSD drive: I have a DIY desktop that I built in 2013 and installed as I remember win8. It has been automatically updating since then. It now has the latest version of Win10. I still runs well. My problem is that the win10 C: SSD drive is too small 256GB. I purchased a larger 1TB SSD. I...
  4. Win10 Boot Problem on cloned SSD drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Boot Problem on cloned SSD drive: I have a DIY desktop that I built in 2013 and installed as I remember win8. It has been automatically updating since then. It now has the latest version of Win10. I still runs well. My problem is that the win10 C: SSD drive is too small 256GB. I purchased a larger 1TB SSD. I...
  5. Boot problems for win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot problems for win10: Hi. I have the error 0×c0000225.I tried to install ubuntu because win10 become to heavy because is an old laptop.Ubuntu is not install properly but was an error so now i have an error in boot.With "chkdsk c: /f /r" the file system is fat32 and volume ubuntu 20_0 wS...
  6. Boot problems for win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot problems for win10: Hi. I have the error 0×c0000225.I tried to install ubuntu because win10 become to heavy because is an old laptop.Ubuntu is not install properly but was an error so now i have an error in boot.With "chkdsk c: /f /r" the file system is fat32 and volume ubuntu 20_0 wS...
  7. Dual boot and format problem Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual boot and format problem Win10 Pro: This is a problem a lot of other people have had, and I've not found a safe and definitive way to take care of this. I installed Win10 Pro on my new build, but at the same time I had other drives installed in the case, one being an old Win7 SSD that I used on my other old...
  8. Win10 Install For Dual Boot Partition Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Install For Dual Boot Partition Problem: I'm trying to do a clean install of Win10 on my Win7 desktop using Unallocated Space on the HDD. I thought I could have up to 4 Primary partitions, but I get this error when I try to select it. Any ideas? 146516
  9. Win10 Boot Up Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Boot Up Problem: Hi All I have a problem when booting up PC screen comes up with time and date. it asks me to enter Pin or Password I set a pin when installing the problem is the keyboard isn't operational to enter either. I did notice after a while a clock like symbol bottom right clicked...
  10. Problems booting HDD / win10 install problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems booting HDD / win10 install problems: Hi Sorry about the long description, but want to make sure I haven’t missed any detail along the process and to inform people which alternatives have been tried. I have been experiencing a lot of problems with the win10 installation. After a lot of work I managed to fix...