Windows 10: Boot problems/ Game problems

Discus and support Boot problems/ Game problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently my laptop has been facing problems with booting and updating too. The first problem I experience is the booting problem my laptop is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Emmanuel Konadu, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Boot problems/ Game problems

So recently my laptop has been facing problems with booting and updating too. The first problem I experience is the booting problem my laptop is a Lenovo idea pad and when I boot it up it works fine until it was about to load into the lock screen thats when it freezes. So I decided to reinstall windows 10, It worked fine until i restarted my device to install the updates. I would get a blue screen and the error message would be''It looks like windows hasn't loaded correctly''/ ''PC device needs to be repaired''. When i shut down my laptop too and turn it on I would be automatically put into a automatic repair then into recovery mode too. I can use my laptop fine, but turning it off can be a problem as well as downloading new applications too. I cant downlead new updates too coz it will also cause my laptop to blue screen. When I play games that I downloaded too my fps would be extremely low where as before i would get 60+ my device is set on best performance too. Please if someone could help me

:)

Emmanuel Konadu, Dec 24, 2020

2. MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Edgars Win User
    Problem at boot up

Okey, ill try to remove my oc, but its really hard to tell if it will fix the problem, because as i said it happens randomly, not on every boot up. If its my oc, what might be the problem? My pc is also new, its almost 2 months old.

Edgars, Dec 24, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Boot problems/ Game problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Boot problems/ Game problems

1. Boot problems/ Game problems - Similar Threads - Boot problems Game

2. Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Problem: So, first I've installed Windows on a SSD with 128 GB. Then I reinstalled Windows on another SSD with 512 GB. Now, because I don't have space to save data, I need to put a HDD with a size of 1TB. I've unmounted the first SSD and then my laptop didn't boot. It says there isn't...
  3. Booting problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting problems: When I restarted the system it was starting normally with the dell symbol I am using a dell laptopand the dots spinning after the dell symbol was gone the it again came but a much thicker one and it said restarting again and it was a endless loop what do I do?...
  4. Boot problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot problems: My Asus gaming laptop HDD is not working and at first it kept giving me the 0xc00000f error code. So i googled the solution and installed Windows MediaCreationTool1909 on my USB. Then I put it in my laptop and booted it, all thats shown is the windows logo for 10 seconds and...
  5. Boot problem

Boot problem: Ok so I've been using 1909 for a couple months now and have not been able to solve this problem. When you start the machine it goes to the windows logo and stops. No circle to show it's loading. If you re boot it goes to the same screen and the circle is there and it loads...
  6. boot problems

boot problems: upon boot up I get an F1 key to continue, but it returns me to the same problem, so I used the (Hold both the shift keys together during boot sequence the get to the boot manager, and the system boots, now I need to fix the boot sector on my hd is there a way to just fix the...
  7. Boot Problem

Boot Problem: When opening up my pc, i encounter Reboot and Select proper Boot device. Or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key. How do i fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem/ce846d4e-4b79-4e10-aaff-fd8e731d4ba6
  8. Booting problems

Booting problems: everytime i boot my pc up it goes into a blue screen thay says recovery error code 0xc000000f and it says press f8 for start up setting wverytime i hit f8 the screen just blinks black then goes back to that blue recovery screen i need help on how to fix this...
  9. Boot Problem

Boot Problem: I bought a Samsung SSD for my laptop which had a regular HDD with Windows 10 1809 installed. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD and I was running the system with both the drives and running OS on SSD. I completed all the data moving from old System volume from HDD to SSD then...
  10. Booting Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Booting Problem: Sometimes while booting on the appearance of the Desktop i get the follpwing message: Critical Error Start Menu and Cortina aren't working. We'll try to fix next time you sign in. [Sign out now] I have to sign out several times but to no effect. Even shutting down...