Windows 10: Boot process photos

Discus and support Boot process photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where does the newest version of Windows 10 store the photos that are momentarily displayed during the boot process?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Doclocke98926, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Boot process photos

Where does the newest version of Windows 10 store the photos that are momentarily displayed during the boot process?

:)

Doclocke98926, Jul 6, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 6, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 Boot process

The best explanation I have read is this link on Quora, it explains each step of the boot process in detail. While it does not list all
    the files executed - this would be not be the same on different systems, it does give an in depth explanation

Another thing you might like to look up is the difference in booting a BIOS based system as opposed to a UEFI based system -

Click HERE
    for a good article

DaveM121, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Boot process photos

How do we stop the Photos app from running as a background process and consuming a lot of memory?

Hi Barry,

Software conflicts can be one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with stopping the Photos app background process. To isolate this concern, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot before ending the background process. The link provides further information about how clean boot
    works and the steps on how to perform it on a Windows 10 device. Once your device on clean boot, end the background process of the Photos app and then restart the device normally. The step on how to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    is also available on the link that we provided.

Update us with the results.

Darleen Pen, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Boot process photos

1. Boot process photos - Similar Threads - Boot process photos

2. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  3. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  4. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 boot process.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 boot process.: Good Morning, I am trying to trouble shoot the following issue:"Windows 10 stuck on spinning dots after TPM is enabled"If URL works not having much...
  6. Green Leaf suspend process and Photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Leaf suspend process and Photos: Windows 10 I have several pictures open in photos, and according to the Task Manager, it is using 663 MB of RAM. This seems about right as they are rather large. In Task Manager, every few seconds, the green leaf comes up for Photos, and the RAM drops down to almost...
  7. Booting process

in Windows 10 Customization
    Booting process: when is the dora process initiated during booting and at what stage Also can i get a detailed explanation of the booting process with all the network related files used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/booting-process/181944a9-140b-44ba-ae6b-3842df223523
  8. windows boot process modification

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows boot process modification: Hi, I am a student pursuing masters in Information and network security. I wanted to know if the windows boot process can be modified in such a way so as to halt the boot process before the login screen appears, by using a raspberry pi (it's an IoT project i'm researching...
  9. Diagnosing PC in Boot process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnosing PC in Boot process: I am running Windows 10. When I went to my computer this morning it had apparently done an auto reboot. It is now hung up at "Diagnosing Your PC". Eventually it will return a message related to drive E:/ and that it is trying to recover or repair the drive. The process will...
  10. Booting Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting Process: Hi, Please help me in regards of following query. What are the booting process, sequence and startup (bootable) files for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10? Regards 57862