Windows 10: boot scan

Discus and support boot scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to perform a boot scan windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kevinsisson, Aug 12, 2018.

1. boot scan

how to perform a boot scan windows 10

:)

kevinsisson, Aug 12, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Aug 12, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

boot scan

windows 10 cannot boot from media both USB and DVD, and only has windows boot manager as an option in the BIOS

Hi Joseph,

Based on the details you have provided, kindly elaborate to us what are the troubleshooting steps you have done
    so far aside from what you have mentioned? We need to know what are the troubleshooting that you have done so that we can avoid on providing you another troubleshooting steps that you have already performed. And based on the error message, error code, and
    the files you have provided, can you access safe mode
    and
    run the System File Checker (SFC)?
    System File Checker (SFC) can
    fix and replace damaged or corrupted, and missing registry or system files. If you are able to access
    safe mode, you can run these following commands after the
    System File Checker (SFC):

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD  

Run DISM Tool:  

DISM
    will
    restore any Corrupted System Image
    that causes the
    issues
    on your
    icons, applications, and other hardware or software devices. To perform
    DISM, follow these steps:  

• Run

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

boot scan

1. boot scan - Similar Threads - boot scan

2. Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop: Everytime I start my laptop, scanning and repairing drive D: appears, after a while I can enter into my desktop but all my apps are corruptedish and everything runs so slowly as if all nothing is responding.Everytime I restart and/or shutdown my laptop, the scanning and...
  3. Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop: Everytime I start my laptop, scanning and repairing drive D: appears, after a while I can enter into my desktop but all my apps are corruptedish and everything runs so slowly as if all nothing is responding.Everytime I restart and/or shutdown my laptop, the scanning and...
  4. Scanning and repairing drive D: everytime i boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using Windows Defender for a boot scan it reached 92% then a light blue screen followed by...

Using Windows Defender for a boot scan it reached 92% then a light blue screen followed by...: I think that my email address has been hacked since any sign on where I need to enter it fails. My system is up-to-date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-defender-for-a-boot-scan-it-reached/d9006890-bdab-4277-babd-a2ae37db832e
  6. Using Windows Defender for a boot scan it reached 92% then a light blue screen followed by...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using Windows Defender for a boot scan it reached 92% then a light blue screen followed by...: I think that my email address has been hacked since any sign on where I need to enter it fails. My system is up-to-date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-defender-for-a-boot-scan-it-reached/d9006890-bdab-4277-babd-a2ae37db832e
  7. Using Windows Defender for a boot scan it reached 92% then a light blue screen followed by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Scanning And Repairing Drive \\?\Volume{2db485c1-9ce0-4f5c-b04f-033189514b47} Every Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanning And Repairing Drive \\?\Volume{2db485c1-9ce0-4f5c-b04f-033189514b47} Every Boot: I have tried everything from manually running chkdsk to removing the dirty bit with a hex editor, but it keeps being marked as dirty. I'm not going to say I tried rebooting because that triggers a disk check. Is there anything I can do to fix this. I am using a Surface Laptop...
  9. Scanning And Repairing Drive \\?\Volume{2db485c1-9ce0-4f5c-b04f-033189514b47} Every Boot

Scanning And Repairing Drive \\?\Volume{2db485c1-9ce0-4f5c-b04f-033189514b47} Every Boot: I have tried everything from manually running chkdsk to removing the dirty bit with a hex editor, but it keeps being marked as dirty. I'm not going to say I tried rebooting because that triggers a disk check. Is there anything I can do to fix this. I am using a Surface Laptop...
  10. I countinously see Red stripes over my screen and the PC wont boot. I even tried to Scan...

I countinously see Red stripes over my screen and the PC wont boot. I even tried to Scan...: ,,,,,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-countinously-see-red-stripes-over-my-screen-and/194fa387-41c1-4f62-9ca6-fa2a8212ebac