Windows 10: Boot Screen Image After V.1903 Update...

Discus and support Boot Screen Image After V.1903 Update... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is probably silly, and useless, but following the update to v.1903, the image that is flashed is so blurry that it is completely unidentifiable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamis, Jan 23, 2020.

1. jamis Win User

Boot Screen Image After V.1903 Update...

This is probably silly, and useless, but following the update to v.1903, the image that is flashed is so blurry that it is completely unidentifiable. It's just a haze of grays, oranges, and other hazy blobs. Is this unique to v.1903? I'm guessing it will go away with the next CU, but I am curious if anyone else has seen this, or has an explanation. Most of the time, I press the power switch and go do something else while the system boots up. System displays all other images correctly.

:)

jamis, Jan 23, 2020
  2. ScottS21 Win User

Hyper-V machine freezes on start after 1903 update

Since updating OS to version 1903, my Hyper-V machines freeze at start for about 20 seconds, then re-open login page, then it boots fine and all is good.

I've updated graphics drivers, gone through several Windows-based scans, i.e. sfc /scannow, etc.

I've also tried...

Stopped/restarted Container service

Disabling/re-enabling Hyper-V

Any suggestions?

My build:

i7-8700

32GB RAM

Win 10 Pro 1903

ScottS21, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Windows update 1903 second boot issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties, you are facing while updating the PC to Windows 10 1903.
    We appreciate your effort in troubleshooting and providing us the detail information of the issue.

Seems you have done pretty much all the troubleshooting steps. However, we would like you to perform Hardware clean boot and then try to update to Windows 10 1903.

To perform a Hardware Clean Boot, press Windows + R to open the Run window. Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open the Device Manager.

Once you have done this, you have to disable the drivers for the following devices by right clicking them and selecting the option to disable them.

1. Display Adapters.
    2. DVD/CD-ROM drives.
    3. Modems
    4. Ports
    5. Sound, video and game controllers.
    6. Network Adapters.

However, we have also noticed that you are using a RAID configuration on your PC and could be a probable inference in this issue. If the hardware clean boot doesn’t resolve the issue, then we would suggest
    you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows with RAID configuration PC to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Boot Screen Image After V.1903 Update...

Win10 v.1903

I tried to update from v.1809 to v.1903. The installation would get to about 50% and the computer would shut down. When I started it manually after several minutes, I got the message, "Undoing changes made to your computer."

I made an effort to start the computer with all services and apps not running, using msconfig settings - to no effect.

Any suggestions??? TIA

Bearsfan198586, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Boot Screen Image After V.1903 Update...

1. Boot Screen Image After V.1903 Update... - Similar Threads - Boot Screen Image

2. Black screen after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after 1903 update: My computer was stuck on 1703 forever but clearing the update folder and restarting the update service seemed to fix it and it updated to 1903. I can get to the logon screen but after logging on all I see is a black screen with my cursor and a blank personalized settings box...
  3. PC not booting after attempted 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not booting after attempted 1903 update: Hi, last night I attempted to install the 1903 update but it froze at the working on updates screen at 25% (spinning dots frozen as well) for hours, so I rebooted to try again, however the computer wouldn’t boot at all, it seemed as though there was no output to the monitor...
  4. slow boot after 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow boot after 1903 update: Hello, I have a laptop with SSD and HDD. SSD is used as a system disk and HDD is for storage. Recently I updated my Windows 10 Home 1703 version directly to 1903 version and the update installed some files on my HDD instead of SSD. The problem that occurs now is a slow boot...
  5. Failed Forced v.1903 Update...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Failed Forced v.1903 Update...: The automatic forced update to v.1903 on my system failed during the night a couple of days ago. The v.1903 update took 11.5 hours to download/install and another hour to do the update. Then another hour to download and install two additional updates. No errors listed in...
  6. blue screen after 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen after 1903 update: get blue screen (select your keyboard) after 1903 upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-1903-update/9a5c6465-5652-4601-9ba3-f26bc47b6071
  7. Win10 update v 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 update v 1903: Just received the Win10 update v 1903. Already has issues (not surprised). This is the error I now get: "There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dII The specified module could not be found" Any ideas what this means or how to fix it? Thank you....
  8. Windows won’t boot after update to 1903. Stuck at black screen after boot.

Windows won’t boot after update to 1903. Stuck at black screen after boot.: Hi everyone, Here’s my problem - I tried to update my Windows 10 to 1903. I was having issues upgrading through the Control Panel tool (It kept getting stuck at 100% downloading) so I went the other route and downloaded the media creation tool from microsoft and upgraded...
  9. Hyper-V machine freezes on start after 1903 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hyper-V machine freezes on start after 1903 update: Since updating OS to version 1903, my Hyper-V machines freeze at start for about 20 seconds, then re-open login page, then it boots fine and all is good. I've updated graphics drivers, gone through several Windows-based scans, i.e. sfc /scannow, etc. I've also tried......
  10. Windows backup image error "server threw an exception" AFTER update to v. 1903

Windows backup image error "server threw an exception" AFTER update to v. 1903: At the successful installation of every feature update and every month in between I do a Windows image from the command prompt. I haven't made any changes to my computer hardware and I've successfully created many backups in the past. I used Powershell admin, and Command...