Windows 10: Boot sector

Discus and support Boot sector in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In someone reason boot is maked on disk 1, not in disc 0?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndjelkoGotalWP, May 25, 2020.

1. Boot sector

In someone reason boot is maked on disk 1, not in disc 0?????

:)

AndjelkoGotalWP, May 25, 2020

2. BAD SECTORS ON HDD, REFORMAT AND REINSTALL W10 FREE UPGRADE

Hi,

Thank you for providing us with the response to our questions.

I suggest you to run Check disk and check if it helps. Remove your external Hard drive and perform the steps on your system:

Check disk is a utility that can check your hard drive for corrupted segments and fix them. You can refer to these steps to run the Check disk utility:

• Press Windows key + X, select “Command promt (Admin)”.

• In the command prompt window, type
      “chkdsk/r” and press Enter.

• Press “Y” when it asks if you want to check disk to run when the computer boots the next time.

• Restart the computer for Check disk to detect and repair any corrupted sectors in your hard drive.
    Important: While performing Error-checking or ChkDsk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found and when attempting to repair that sector, the
    data available on that sector might b
    e lost.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 25, 2020
  3. boot sector

Yes that is what my error looks like. Something like that. But how do i rewrite my Boot sector.

binsky3333, May 25, 2020
  4. Boot sector

boot sector

Hi,
    I have recently been having very frequent blue screen of deaths. So i started up my virus scanner in safe mode and i see it says 1 error. Boot sector of disk reading error. Cause this possibly be the problem on why i am getting blue screens of death. How do i fix my boot sector. I am running windows vista ultimate 64bit.

binsky3333, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Boot sector

1. Boot sector - Similar Threads - Boot sector

2. How can I recover my system from this boot sector? virus/malware? Attached logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my system from this boot sector? virus/malware? Attached logs: I downloaded a virus type file was very small can give every detail if it will help a couple weeks ago. I immediately knew I made a mistake seconds after allowing administrative access. I unplugged the ethernet but it was too late and my passwords were stolen. Luckily I was...
  3. How can I recover my system from this boot sector? virus/malware? Attached logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover my system from this boot sector? virus/malware? Attached logs: I downloaded a virus type file was very small can give every detail if it will help a couple weeks ago. I immediately knew I made a mistake seconds after allowing administrative access. I unplugged the ethernet but it was too late and my passwords were stolen. Luckily I was...
  4. How can I recover my system from this boot sector? virus/malware? Attached logs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. SSD Boot sector lost but still able to read the files in the SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Boot sector lost but still able to read the files in the SSD: Hello, I'm facing a problem here and the problem is that I can't boot windows 10 from my ssd. It looks like the boot sector is missing and I can't fix it. I can still access all the files from the disk.Before this happens my pc ran into bluescreen for 2 times then it stopped,...
  6. SSD Boot sector lost but still able to read the files in the SSD

SSD Boot sector lost but still able to read the files in the SSD: Hello, I'm facing a problem here and the problem is that I can't boot windows 10 from my ssd. It looks like the boot sector is missing and I can't fix it. I can still access all the files from the disk.Before this happens my pc ran into bluescreen for 2 times then it stopped,...
  7. SSD Boot sector lost but still able to read the files in the SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. This threat VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore in bios or boot sector how to remove...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This threat VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore in bios or boot sector how to remove...: I think this threat is on my pc bios beacuse every time window defender remove this but I restart pc they come back so can you tell me I how to scan bios or how to remove virus from bios or boot sector...
  9. Broken/dysfunctional Windows 10 boot sector?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken/dysfunctional Windows 10 boot sector?: I had a windows 10 installed on a m.2 disk in my intel setup i7-4790k. Before selling the computer I reinstalled Windows 10 on a SATA SSD WHILE I still had the m.2 drive connected on the motherboard. I then took out my disk and sold the computer, moving my m.2 disk to another...
  10. Broken/dysfunctional Windows 10 boot sector?

Broken/dysfunctional Windows 10 boot sector?: I had a windows 10 installed on a m.2 disk in my intel setup i7-4790k. Before selling the computer I reinstalled Windows 10 on a SATA SSD WHILE I still had the m.2 drive connected on the motherboard. I then took out my disk and sold the computer, moving my m.2 disk to another...