Windows 10: Boot Setting

Discus and support Boot Setting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Just to be prepared if I will have to restore the system, I use "Macrium Reflect" and make regularly system backups, and also have on hand the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

Boot Setting

Hello,
    Just to be prepared if I will have to restore the system, I use "Macrium Reflect" and make regularly system backups, and also have on hand the cd to start with, Just had a look in the bios if there is an option to boot from usb device - found nothing, only boot from optical drive, hard disk 0 and hard disk 1. No USB.
    The Mother Board is GA-H110M-S2, rather modern board. Or am I not looking in the right place.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 22, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Setting

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Boot Setting

1. Boot Setting - Similar Threads - Boot Setting

2. MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...: Problem - tiny text at top of screen and all popups.Spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 tech people and problem not solved.Would like to set up dual boot to Linux - if so, will I have access to all my files AND programs?If Linux solves the problem, can I then delete...
  3. MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS tech can't fix my Win 11 problem - can I set up dual boot and will I have access to all...: Problem - tiny text at top of screen and all popups.Spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 tech people and problem not solved.Would like to set up dual boot to Linux - if so, will I have access to all my files AND programs?If Linux solves the problem, can I then delete...
  4. boot windows 11 in safe mode now I get pin is not available “ then it “click to set up pin”...

boot windows 11 in safe mode now I get pin is not available “ then it “click to set up pin”...: I tried to boot win 11 in safe mode. Now I get “something happened and your pin is not available “. It tells me to set up my pin. I try and it is an endless loop...
  5. boot windows 11 in safe mode now I get pin is not available “ then it “click to set up pin”...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot windows 11 in safe mode now I get pin is not available “ then it “click to set up pin”...: I tried to boot win 11 in safe mode. Now I get “something happened and your pin is not available “. It tells me to set up my pin. I try and it is an endless loop...
  6. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...: booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios...
  7. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...: booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios...
  8. Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc: Hello Concern,Could please help me with the dual monitor option for Windows 365 boot pc. As I able to set dual monitor with Windows app but not with the Windows 365 boot option. Please help with the settings, policy and solution please....
  9. Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc

Unable to set Dual monitor option in Windows 365 boot pc: Hello Concern,Could please help me with the dual monitor option for Windows 365 boot pc. As I able to set dual monitor with Windows app but not with the Windows 365 boot option. Please help with the settings, policy and solution please....
  10. Changed the booting settings unable to move past blue screen.

Changed the booting settings unable to move past blue screen.: Hello All I've been playing with boot settings as well as trying to change the password of another user who created an account on my laptop I tried several options to get in to their account without password but I couldn't change it neither from bios nor from control panel...