Windows 10: Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

Discus and support Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I tried to start Windows 10, apparently, with the Windows logo, you see the animated circles at the bottom. It spins as normal , but after a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by drama90210, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

When I tried to start Windows 10, apparently, with the Windows logo, you see the animated circles at the bottom. It spins as normal , but after a few some minutes , it stalls, like it stops spinning, and freezes the whole thing. I did however managed to boot into Safe mode, and everything is working fine except the downsized screen, which is normal for safe mode. But when I did Safe Mode with networking, the spinning circles got stuck again. I thought it was the Node.js i tried to uninstall, but apparently due to safe mode, I can't turn on the Windows Installer. But now I'm starting to realize , maybe the night before this happen , a Windows Update had occurred,I think I accidentally stopped the process and forced a shutdown. That may be a culprit but I'm not sure. Help ????

:)

drama90210, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

You could take a look in Start Menu\Windows Administrative Tools\System Configuration and see if No GUI Boot got checked somehow, and uncheck it.

Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning [​IMG]

Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning [​IMG]

Cliff S, Oct 15, 2020
  3. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

I wish I had a 1TB SSD! My drive is a Seagate ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB, I have the spinning circles and logo but then my logo disappears but I still have the circles, never did that before the Anniversary Update

AvidSurvivalist, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

Windows 10 won't boot from usb. Windows logo displays and spinning circle

I have serious problem with PC. I can't boot even from USB Stick. I created it on different machine with the help of: Microsoft Media Creation Tool.

I disabled Secure boot and Fast boot in bios and selected this usb to start in boot menu (Asus Motherboard). The Leagcy and UEFI (hybrid) mode is enabled.

It is booting from usb but after windows logo appears and spinning circle starts and after 2-3 seconds the spinning circle stops spinning and the screen freezes with windows logo and circle (not spinning). No blues screens, no error messages, no black screen, no feedback at all.

I've checked this usb stick on different PC and boots without any problem. I've also checked many different usb ports in this problematic PC. Nothing helps.

UPDATE:
    I tried to disable CSM mode (aka Legacy Mode) so the only UEFI mode is enabled. Rebooted several times (the same windows logo, sometimes spinning circle is showing sometimes not, if it is showing then after 2-3 seconds it stops spinning) and one time I received Blue Screen with such message:
    Thread Exception Not Handled.

Marcin Kapusta, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

1. Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning - Similar Threads - Boot stalls logo

2. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  3. Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle: I tried to reset Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface 3. Install seemed to work but now all I have is Windows Logon and spinning circle of dots. I have tried Windows Key and L, no luck.Powering off does seem to work?Please help...
  4. stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup: I was just using my pc as usual, when all of a sudden it freezes and starts playing a beep noise that went on forever! then it said something about ": your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, were just collecting error info, we'll restart for you." then after...
  5. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  6. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  7. Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 stalling before login after spinning circle: Win10 stalls after the spinning circle.i have made attempts using community help, but nothing has worked. Difficulty i only have an ipad and a mac to work with. I tried to dl the win10 iso, but it wont fit on a 16gb thumb drive, iso dld using mac i recently installed the aug...
  8. Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro, which is stuck at the Windows logo and has a spinning white circle. I thought it was doing up-dates, but its been doing this for the past 12 hours. Not matter what i do, it just goes back to the same screen. Anyone have any ideas?...
  9. Microsoft Edge: Unstable, Frequently stalls with Spinning Blue Circle

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Unstable, Frequently stalls with Spinning Blue Circle: Microsoft Edge has worked well for me since my Windows 10 upgrade last September. For the past three days, however, my internet browsing experience has been horrendous. Edge frequently stalls, with annoyingly long delays in responding to mouse wheel (scrolling) activity. The...
  10. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows logo with spinning circle on boot: When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone know what is happening? Everything except this works as usual. I just updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update (did a clean...