Windows 10: Boot Straight to Desktop on Startup - Windows 10 Education

Discus and support Boot Straight to Desktop on Startup - Windows 10 Education in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have found many instructions on how to do this on Windows 10 (run netplwiz, checkbox) but that checkbox does not exist on Windows 10 Education. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/and_eazy, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Boot Straight to Desktop on Startup - Windows 10 Education

I have found many instructions on how to do this on Windows 10 (run netplwiz, checkbox) but that checkbox does not exist on Windows 10 Education. Is there some kind of workaround that will allow me to bypass the login screen on Win 10 Edu?

submitted by /u/and_eazy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/and_eazy, Nov 11, 2020
  2. gzt7d8 Win User

Boot straight to desktop?

Bob this is in the tutorial, this will help.

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup

gzt7d8, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 11, 2020
  4. JOE1865 Win User

Boot Straight to Desktop on Startup - Windows 10 Education

Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

1. Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    2. Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    3. Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

JOE1865, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Boot Straight to Desktop on Startup - Windows 10 Education

1. Boot Straight to Desktop on Startup - Windows 10 Education - Similar Threads - Boot Straight Desktop

2. Pc boots straight into recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc boots straight into recovery: Hi for about 2 days I have been trying to fix my pc because everytime it keeps booting straight into recovery mode no matter what I do I believe it started right after I deleted cyberlink DVD and restarted it and when I am in recovery mode there is no option to change start...
  3. How to disable startup password in Windows 10 Education edition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable startup password in Windows 10 Education edition: I've recently reinstalled my PC and I'm trying to disable my password requirements. I went to "control userpasswords2" to uncheck the "users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" box but when I go there the box isn't there. I've switched to an education...
  4. I'm just wanting to boot straight to the desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm just wanting to boot straight to the desktop: Hi, I'm currently running the latest beta insider build of windows 10 pro version. I'm the only person who uses my computer, it seems as though dear old microsoft has really made it very difficult to not utilize the lock screen and completely be able to bypass the welcome...
  5. I'm just wanting to boot straight to the desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm just wanting to boot straight to the desktop: Hi, I'm currently running the latest beta insider build of windows 10 pro version. I'm the only person who uses my computer, it seems as though dear old microsoft has really made it very difficult to not utilize the lock screen and completely be able to bypass the welcome...
  6. Unable to get Windows 10 to boot straight to desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to get Windows 10 to boot straight to desktop: Good Evening Reddit Family, I have been trying to hard to get my computer to boot windows 10 straight to desktop. I do not want it to ask me for a password or any other information or make me click to login. I just want to hit power and boom I am at my desktop. I have gone...
  7. Dell XPS 8930 Boots straight into Windows!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell XPS 8930 Boots straight into Windows!: This is the second XPS that Dell sent me that has this problem I believe the BIOS comes up after tapping F2 but you can't see it!. The only way around it is to remove the secondary graphics card and boot from the onboard video card to get to the BIOS or Safe Mode etc. You...
  8. Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Virtual Desktop for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education: Today, we are announcing Windows Virtual Desktop, the best virtualized Windows and Office experience delivered on Azure. Windows Virtual Desktop is the only cloud-based service that delivers a multi-user Windows 10 experience, optimized for Office 365 ProPlus, and includes...
  9. Screen dimming booting into Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen dimming booting into Windows 10 Education: When I boot into Windows 10 Education the screen dims to about 60%. It's happening on the two computers now that have Education version installed on them. Screen brightness is set to 100% under both battery and plugged in power settings. Brightness set to 0 (neutral) in Intel...
  10. Boot straight to desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot straight to desktop?: HI Group, I'm wondering if anyone running build 9926 has found a way to Boot straight to desktop without any login prompts? Appreciate your help. Bob *Biggrin 3766