Windows 10: boot time loading slow.

Discus and support boot time loading slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing the following problems while using my Dell laptop for the past few weeks : 1 The boot time loading of the laptop has become very slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yaswantkashyap, Dec 30, 2019.

1. boot time loading slow.

I am facing the following problems while using my Dell laptop for the past few weeks :

1 The boot time loading of the laptop has become very slow due to unknown causes.

2 The opening of files,folders, and softwares also takes a considerable amount of time during running .

Please provide assistance regarding the same ASAP.

:)

yaswantkashyap, Dec 30, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 incredibly slow boot times.

Hi,

After upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 my computer suffers from incredibly slow boot times.

It boots to a black screen with white loading circle in the middle, I have timed it and it takes 5 minutes plus to reach the logon screen from the black screen.

Can anyone suggest what may be the problem?

Thank you.

KITCHELL_Z, Dec 30, 2019
  4. boot time loading slow.

.net framework 3.5 causing slow boot times

I agree with you, but he said it's still slow after a clean install. But even with a clean install something is trying to use 3.5 and it could be windows. I'd try the service packs then do what you suggested. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

boot time loading slow.

1. boot time loading slow. - Similar Threads - boot loading slow

2. Slow boot time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow boot time: Recently everytime I have booted up my asus laptop, the normal asus screen comes up and then the screen goes black as it should then it stays black for some time and if you move your mouse the cursor appears on the black screen and after some time the cursor icon turns to...
  3. Slow folder load time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow folder load time: Is there any way to speed up folder load times? I have more than 250 items in the folder and they takes a while to arrange themselves (by date). Anyway to speed this up? G4560, 8GB 166128
  4. Slow boot time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow boot time: submitted by /u/Verix- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iid2sx/slow_boot_time/
  5. Slow Boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Boot time: Downloaded BootRacer as my Boot time was extremely slow. Over the past few days the Boot times have changed from around 49.578 secs to 329.593 secs despite cleaning C drive of Temp files, Disk cleaning, emptied recycle bin. Every time I try to make PC run faster, it has...
  6. Photo app load time is slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app load time is slow: Every time I open a photo either on my desktop or in a folder it takes 30 seconds to one minute sometimes longer before I can view it, if I open in another viewer or even in paint is way faster, why is it taking so long to open, once I open and it does come into view I can...
  7. Slow load time in system and in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow load time in system and in games: Hi So i have a problem that my pc is slow to load things in system and maps in games. Very rare it works normally but almost always slow. I need help. Pc is pretty new i want to add. Here are my pc specs: Mobo: gigabyte b360m ds3h cpu: i3 8100 gpu: msi gtx 1050ti psu: 600w...
  8. Sudden slow boot time on Windows Loading screen with SSD

Sudden slow boot time on Windows Loading screen with SSD: I just noticed in the last few days that my PC takes about 2-3 minutes to boot up. It takes about 5 seconds to post and then hangs on Windows loading screen for about 2-3 minutes, which used to be around 10-15 seconds. I'm not really sure when it started. I did a test to...
  9. Slow boot time on SSD (during OS loading screen)

Slow boot time on SSD (during OS loading screen): Hi! This is my first post here so greetings *Smile Recently my win 10 started booting very slow. I purchased an SSD (EVO 850) a month ago and was amazed how fast it boots, approx. 11s from cold boot to login screen. Since I mine crypto I don't shut down my PC much, I...
  10. Slow boot time on SSD and slow Desktop icons loading

Slow boot time on SSD and slow Desktop icons loading: Hi all, I'm using an Intel SSD 240GB 520 series. Always loading very fast, i.e., about 8 seconds from cold boot. Since windows 10 is installed, boot time is about 20 seconds and desktop icons take some time to refresh and load their images. Regarding the boot time:...