Windows 10: Boot time problem in windows 10 version 1903

Discus and support Boot time problem in windows 10 version 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys I am facing a hectic problem while I start my laptop after updating to 1903 I experienced that boot time for my laptop on 1809 was best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MoatassemSindhu, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Boot time problem in windows 10 version 1903

Hey guys I am facing a hectic problem while I start my laptop after updating to 1903

I experienced that boot time for my laptop on 1809 was best becuz my as I enter my pin within no moment my windows start but after update to 1903 it takes about 1 minute to open showing me Welcome O

Plz help me to sort this out.

:)

MoatassemSindhu, Jul 1, 2019

2. Window 10, Version 1903 May Update

Andre:

1. Why are all of the links that you listed not completed. On my computer currently it has Windows 10 Home Version 1803, installed 6/29/2018 with O.S. Build 17134.799. It has used space of 187 GB and 257 GB of free space.

I attempted to install Version 1903 Manually, through Settings/Windows Update, Windows 10 Update Assistant, and other ways without success. I have spent the better part of the past 3 days trying to get this accomplished on my laptop. It has worked on my
    PC but not on the laptop.

Listed below are the different error messages that I get after the download stops each time at 90% and converts back to previous settings:

a. Windows 10, Version 1903 error message (0x80240034)

b. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x800703fb)

c. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0xC1900101 - 0x4000D)

d. Feature update to Windows 10, Version 1903, We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x80070652)

If there are ways to get this latest update installed on my laptop, please let me know what I have to do in detail, step by step.

David

explorer446, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Boot time problem in windows 10 version 1903

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Boot time problem in windows 10 version 1903

1. Boot time problem in windows 10 version 1903 - Similar Threads - Boot problem version

2. Slow Windows 10 Pro boot version 1903

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Windows 10 Pro boot version 1903: Hi, My Windows is taking 4 to 5 minutes to enter the user screen. See image Event report. Thank you Windows 10 Pro 64 bits v.1903 build18362.778 156357
  3. Problems with Windowns 10 Version 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Windowns 10 Version 1903: Hi, I mistakenly downloaded the Windows 10 version 1903 on to my laptop, and now it is running extremely slowly, apps take a long time to open. Prior to this I had no problems with speed on the laptop. Unfortunately it is outside the 10 day window roll back. Can anyone offer...
  4. Windows 10 version 1903 install problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1903 install problems: Hi I have Windows 10 version 1903 installed – it got installed back in March 2019 on the Windows Insider Slow Ring – The update was reported as a success, but a couple of months later it became apparent that all was not well, and the computer tried few times to install a...
  5. Windows 10 Version 1903 update problem.

Windows 10 Version 1903 update problem.: I have tried updating from Version 1803 to 1903 two times, and both times I have run into this problem. After the update, I can no longer open "Device Manager" "File Explorer" and other items after I right click on the Windows icon on the bottom left of the screen. Is there...
  6. Windows 10 Version 1903 - Update Problems

Windows 10 Version 1903 - Update Problems: Hello there. I am having a lot of different issues trying to install the latest version of Windows 10, 1903. When it was released around one month ago, I tried to update using the Windows 10 Update Assistant that I downloaded from the Microsoft Website. I however received an...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 Boot Problem: Hello. I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903 from version 1809. I updated it without any USB devices plugged just in case. Afterwords, I had no problems. My computer would boot normally with USB devices plugged in for about one week. However, yesterday I began to run...
  8. Windows 10 version 1903 Nightlight problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 version 1903 Nightlight problem: Hello, I have installed Windows 10 version 1903, and then the night light stop working.. I have reinstalled my display driver and still not working after I shut down my computer and restart. Every time I shut down my computer and reboot the night light then stop working. I...
  9. Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem

Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem: Installed Version 1903 via UPDATE. Seemed like the update went well. The big problem for me was when I attempted to print anything no matter what program was in use. Every time I tried to print it would go to the SAVE function. I could never print anything. I do not and...
  10. Problems with version 1903

Problems with version 1903: After having installed the 1903 version, I had so many problems that I had to choose to return to 1809. - Distorted welcome screen - Every time I shut down the laptop, it would not boot. The solution was to cause error and enter safe mode. After that, I could go into normal...