Windows 10: Boot to black Screen and constant DPC Watch Dog Violation

Discus and support Boot to black Screen and constant DPC Watch Dog Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep having the problem of my Laptop getting a BSOD showing a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Once it turns of if i attempt to turn it on it shows the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by noahbarbieri, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Boot to black Screen and constant DPC Watch Dog Violation

I keep having the problem of my Laptop getting a BSOD showing a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Once it turns of if i attempt to turn it on it shows the first boot up page displaying the ASUS Logo (brand of my laptop) then the screen goes black and will not do anything until i turn it off and on again. the when i get to windows recovery nothing will work to fix the problem including Windows Reset. I have to constantly turn it on and off again until i finally get in. I have the dump files handy to show the errors. on my end it is showing these are the possible errors of the crashes and problems:

hal.dll hal.dll+31ed fffff804`74481000 fffff804`74518000 0x00097000 0xfbe06e6e 11/29/2103 6:25:50 AM

and

ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+2561d5 fffff804`73a11000 fffff804`74480000 0x00a6f000 0xbc4b0c19 2/7/2070 1:41:45 PM

how can i fix these issues, im getting sick of having to do this?

:)

noahbarbieri, Feb 4, 2019

2. DPC WATCH DOG VIOLATION

DPC WATCH DOG VIOLATION STILL DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT

BobLevereth, Feb 4, 2019
  3. gMemog92 Win User
    Dpc watch dog

its a bsod error id dpc watch dog ive gotten it before on my dads computer

gMemog92, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Zaltar319 Win User

Boot to black Screen and constant DPC Watch Dog Violation

Dpc watch dog violation

I installed windows 10 about a month ago, and was working fine. Then just recently i have been getting the blue screen saying dpc watchdog violation. I have tried numerous things, to unchecking fast start up, deleting and reinstalling Ethernet and
    audio drivers, using cmd to do some type of scan. I've also updated driver for ahcix64s.sys Compatible Controller Driver for Windows - AMD64 platform. And still I have had the dpc watchdog violation blue screen. But... Unfortunately i am very
    frustrated and I reverted back to windows 7. And now that Windows 7 is all jacked up. And I have to reinstall everything. Also I received an error which I have never gotten before on windows 7 irql_something_not_less_or_equal. I really enjoyed windows 10 as
    short lived as it was.

Zaltar319, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Boot to black Screen and constant DPC Watch Dog Violation

1. Boot to black Screen and constant DPC Watch Dog Violation - Similar Threads - Boot black Screen

2. DPC watch dog violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC watch dog violation: I was watching youtube and my screen froze for a few seconds, then came back with a buzzing noise from the volume.It was good for a minute.Screen froze for 10 seconds and went to blue screen with DPC_WATCH_DOG_VIOLATION error message. Following other posts here is my...
  3. DPC watch dog violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC watch dog violation: I was watching youtube and my screen froze for a few seconds, then came back with a buzzing noise from the volume.It was good for a minute.Screen froze for 10 seconds and went to blue screen with DPC_WATCH_DOG_VIOLATION error message. Following other posts here is my...
  4. DPC Watch Dog Violation

DPC Watch Dog Violation: Hello,Can anybody help me, sometimes my windows 11 got bsod dpc watch dog violation. Attached my minidump dmp files in zip.Minidump: Minidump.zipThank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watch-dog-violation/17d57b4d-fbff-4d44-b5c8-7b93a9d4af8c
  5. DPC Watch Dog violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watch Dog violation: I have found something interesting firstly have a look at the image it is saying the previous shutdown at 6:43 was unexpected. I was using the pc around that time, and I might have shut it down at this time, but the interesting thing is that I had shut down the pc using the...
  6. DPC Watch Dog violation

DPC Watch Dog violation: I have found something interesting firstly have a look at the image it is saying the previous shutdown at 6:43 was unexpected. I was using the pc around that time, and I might have shut it down at this time, but the interesting thing is that I had shut down the pc using the...
  7. DPC watch dog violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC watch dog violation: If I install and readon 7600m I got blue screen DPC watch dog violation please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watch-dog-violation/527d4900-3afc-42d5-b7db-a4a7ef931538
  8. DPC WATCH DOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCH DOG VIOLATION: Hi, Ive been getting more and more bsod of dpc watch dog violation. I have tried reformatting,chkdsk and sfc scannow.minidump link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watch-dog-violation/adfa8cd2-a2c2-4a2c-9792-9b34f786a683
  9. DPC WATCH DOG VIOLATION

DPC WATCH DOG VIOLATION: Hi, Ive been getting more and more bsod of dpc watch dog violation. I have tried reformatting,chkdsk and sfc scannow.minidump link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watch-dog-violation/adfa8cd2-a2c2-4a2c-9792-9b34f786a683
  10. DPC WATCH DOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging