Windows 10: Boot Up Error Message

Discus and support Boot Up Error Message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was running Avast free and have gone to Bitdefender. I ran the Avastclear program to totally uninstall Avast. Now when I boot my computer it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CChamp, Nov 25, 2019.

1. CChamp Win User

Boot Up Error Message

I was running Avast free and have gone to Bitdefender. I ran the Avastclear program to totally uninstall Avast. Now when I boot my computer it keeps asking what operating system I want to run. Does anyone know how to make it go to a straight Win 10 boot like before? Also, I tried doing a system restore but of course that didn't work (twice). Thanks in advance

Boot Up Error Message [​IMG]

:)

CChamp, Nov 25, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Boot Up Error Message

Wiped Hard Drive Can't Boot Vista

I did try every possible boot order and even with deactivated options, which I don't even know how or if that is helpful. I will try the Vista possibilities. The OS was listed in the BIOS, whatever that means, and it said it was a factory version, which I think is a good thing.

The PXE error messages may have occurred when I activated the network adapter and tried that in the boot order. Obviously, I am in way over my head. Thanks for the suggestions!

Techtardette, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Boot Up Error Message

1. Boot Up Error Message - Similar Threads - Boot Error Message

2. Error message on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message on boot: Every time I boot, I get a message for "Desktop.ink - Notepad"[.ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\Systemn32\shell32.dll,-21787What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-boot/b6358dd2-498c-4e25-8ba2-f4ad3d8854f8
  3. Error message on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message on boot: Every time I boot, I get a message for "Desktop.ink - Notepad"[.ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\Systemn32\shell32.dll,-21787What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-boot/b6358dd2-498c-4e25-8ba2-f4ad3d8854f8
  4. Error message when booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when booting: I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. I am now getting the following error at boot every time. I downloaded Microsoft Teams and attempted to reinstall it and got the same error message. I also did a sfc /scannow and it found no integrity violations. Can I fix...
  5. Annoying Error message during booting up Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Error message during booting up Computer: Hi there I would really appreciate if anyone can help out to solve an annoying Error Message when I boot up my Computer. Win 11 OS Build 22000.282...
  6. Annoying Error message during booting up Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Error message during booting up Computer: Hi there I would really appreciate if anyone can help out to solve an annoying Error Message when I boot up my Computer. Win 11 OS Build 22000.282...
  7. Message upon booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message upon booting up: Upon booting up my PC, the following appears on the screen: Checking Media Presence Media Present Start PXE over IDv4. Press ESC to about PXE boot I usually just let it do its thing. Seems to boot up as usual and everything is working just fine. Just wondering why...
  8. boot error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    boot error message: Upon boot up, I get this message: "we are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later." After a few minutes it changes to the correct account. How do I get it to boot to the correct account?...
  9. Error message when trying to boot up computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when trying to boot up computer: My computer was working fine before the power tripped on one side of the house and it went out. I went to go turn it back on and log back in but when I put in my password there was an error message I’ll upload a photo of it. I can’t click anything and the mouse doesn’t even...
  10. Computer crashed, can't boot up. Error message : oxc000000f

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer crashed, can't boot up. Error message : oxc000000f: I have an acer aspire TC-705 that I recently purchased. It's specs are: Intel i5 quad core processor 3.2 GHZ 16G RAM 1 Tb HDD Win 10 home I was online and just clicked to close the browser when a error message flashed across the screen and the computer shut down. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error message boot up

2. boot up error message