Windows 10: Boot up issue on a new laptop

Discus and support Boot up issue on a new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I got a new acer laptop this month from amazon and I had to get it replaced as there was a camera issue. Today I got a replacement . I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bagavan, May 14, 2019.

1. bagavan Win User

Boot up issue on a new laptop

Hi everyone,

I got a new acer laptop this month from amazon and I had to get it replaced as there was a camera issue.
    Today I got a replacement . I get these error messages.. What are your opinions guys? Has amazon and the seller cheated me with a refurbished crap of junk?? I need your responses at the earliest!

Boot up issue on a new laptop [​IMG]

Boot up issue on a new laptop [​IMG]

:)

bagavan, May 14, 2019

2. Laptop not booting to Windows 10 after new battery installed.

Hi Mr Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to contact your manufacturer regarding the battery issue. As of now you can power drain your laptop and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Disconnect the AC Adapter.

• Remove the Battery.

• Hold the Power button down for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

• Reconnect the AC adapter.

• Turn on the laptop power.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, May 14, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 14, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Boot up issue on a new laptop - Similar Threads - Boot issue laptop

2. Boot up issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot up issue: So i have a MSI bravo 15 and there is a boot up issue whenever i on my laptop the boot up screen or the loading screen of the logo msi appears then it dissapears then it shows a black screen for like 5 min and it boots up again where it shows the loading screen and its...
  3. Boot up issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot up issue: So i have a MSI bravo 15 and there is a boot up issue whenever i on my laptop the boot up screen or the loading screen of the logo msi appears then it dissapears then it shows a black screen for like 5 min and it boots up again where it shows the loading screen and its...
  4. Laptop boot issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop boot issue: When I turn on my laptop it shows a black screen and the only thing that is visible is my mouse pointer. then I have to perform force shutdown using the power button and when I try to start the laptop again it opens normally. the black screen does not happen each time I boot...
  5. Laptop not booting up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop not booting up: I have a Lenovo laptop it used to work fine a few days ago. It stopped booting up. When I click on the power button the screen brightens up and that's pretty much it doesn't reach the logo part. I thought it may work after a few days but it's been 3-4 days and it's not...
  6. Boot up issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot up issue...: Before when I open or restart my HP laptop it usually show the icon HP and then after a few sec the mouse cursor is already in the middle of the screen and right away my login screen will appear or lock screen because I have to put my password first. That`s the normal...
  7. Laptop not booting up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop not booting up: My HP laptop is not booting up. It shows me the manufacturer's logo and then all I have is a black screen What I think the reason is: Before this problem occurred, I had changed the Owner of my C: drive from TrustedInstaller to my own user account(which is an admin...
  8. Boot up issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot up issues: Hi so recently have received a new windows 10 gaming computer for Christmas but has a few boot up issues, When i turn on my computer it stays on the boot up screen and does nothing, the only way to fix it is to manually restart it by the case and it works after that. I did in...
  9. Issues on boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues on boot up: Hi, I have a old Lenovo SL500 that I use as a cheap media box. I've got Windows 10 installed on it and it has been running great up until this morning. When I came down it was not responding to RDP requests and it was not listed on Teamviewer. Looking at the machine all...
  10. Boot up issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot up issues: Since updating to windows 10 I have to boot up twice. When i first boot up the computer switches itself off after about 10 secs. I switch it back on again and it usually boots into windows fine. This happens every time I boot up and is annoying more than anything. Any ideas...