Windows 10: boot up picture and welcome

Discus and support boot up picture and welcome in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When my Win 10 boots up, screen shows different pictures from around the world. Beautiful pictures that are partially covered by my picture and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PhilipNielsen, Mar 25, 2020.

1. boot up picture and welcome

When my Win 10 boots up, screen shows different pictures from around the world. Beautiful pictures that are partially covered by my picture and the word Welcome.

Would like to remove my picture entirely, and remove the wording, or move them down to to either the bottom left or right. They are right in the middle of some very nice pictures.

Thanks in advance

Phil

:)

PhilipNielsen, Mar 25, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 25, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

boot up picture and welcome

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

boot up picture and welcome

1. boot up picture and welcome - Similar Threads - boot picture welcome

2. The Welcome Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Welcome Screen Picture: There are a lot of beaches shown on the welcome screen pictures, how about some forests and U.S. National Parks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-welcome-screen-picture/17e60cc3-2463-46b6-bff1-590d467db119
  3. The Welcome Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Welcome Screen Picture: There are a lot of beaches shown on the welcome screen pictures, how about some forests and U.S. National Parks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-welcome-screen-picture/17e60cc3-2463-46b6-bff1-590d467db119
  4. Big pictures on boot-up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Big pictures on boot-up: Since "Windows 10" and "Edge" I have had to consider whether or not I like a picture every time I boot up. I do not like very many. Lately I have suspected that I am being presented with the same picture again, when I have already dealt with it. Today I am certain because...
  5. Welcome screen pictures

Welcome screen pictures: What is the difference between "Pictures", "Pictures" second in list, and Slideshow in Welcome screen picture choices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-pictures/846a34a7-1686-4ac0-ab4f-8cee8be1a7be
  6. Pictures on boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures on boot up: Recently when I boot up I get pictures of various places and a brief of what the place is, and it asks if if I like it. I have my own background picture. How do I stop having these pop up pictures on my pc? In conjunction with my boot up I get what I call advertisements...
  7. welcome screen picture

welcome screen picture: How do I change my welcome screen picture back to random win10 selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-picture/c789b96c-f67f-4bd0-95bc-561fddfac598
  8. Picture on welcome screen

Picture on welcome screen: I would like to know how to find out the signification of the picture on the welcome screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-welcome-screen/6940d10a-3c12-4987-b654-4784635335f9
  9. pictures when booting up

pictures when booting up: I have seen a computer that when first booted had a picture and a box at the upper right so one could change or access the picture. I once ha\d that but somehow it has gone and it never did have an access button where I was able to say if I wanted to keep that picture. I...
  10. No account picture on welcome screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No account picture on welcome screen: Since 10041, Welcome screen during startup has no picture. It's there if you sign off and on, but not on Welcome. Anybody else with this? *Confused 4786