Windows 10: Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting

Discus and support Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am resetting my sister's laptop tonight, and I advice her to watch over her laptop and to not do anything on it. But after an hour she started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bright Win, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting

I am resetting my sister's laptop tonight, and I advice her to watch over her laptop and to not do anything on it. But after an hour she started complaining that the "Reseting PC" was stocked on 51% for already hours and it's not moving. And this is the reason my sister lost her patience and forced to shut down the computer by long pressing the power button of laptop. And after that, she started turning on the laptop and now the problem has risen in which the laptop turns-on and after just a second it turns-off and it continuously turn on and off not until it is forced shutdown again. Is there

:)

Bright Win, Aug 14, 2022

2. I THINK MY PC RESET IS FROZEN?

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the instructions below:

Power cycle your device. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Remove all the attached cables for 2 minutes then put them back on.
    If the same thing happens, we suggest that you perform the reset again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Ghot Win User

Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting

Recover windows from Force Shutdown

@Raex-D

Lots of times a forced shutdown will glitch the BIOS.
    I would probably reset the BIOS to defaults on the desktop, and see if that will allow you to boot the computer.

Thema:

Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting

1. Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting - Similar Threads - Boot Problem Force

2. Problem login after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem login after force shutdown: Split from this thread. HI thereYes to all of that. It just won’t have none of it and gives me no options as it won’t go any further https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-login-after-force-shutdown/81a4f8b3-841d-418b-a39d-784c9e1a7a09
  3. Problem login after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem login after force shutdown: Split from this thread. HI thereYes to all of that. It just won’t have none of it and gives me no options as it won’t go any further https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-login-after-force-shutdown/81a4f8b3-841d-418b-a39d-784c9e1a7a09
  4. Problem login after force shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting: I am resetting my sister's laptop tonight, and I advice her to watch over her laptop and to not do anything on it. But after an hour she started complaining that the "Reseting PC" was stocked on 51% for already hours and it's not moving. And this is the reason my sister lost...
  6. Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot-up Problem after Force Shutdown Midst of Resetting: I am resetting my sister's laptop tonight, and I advice her to watch over her laptop and to not do anything on it. But after an hour she started complaining that the "Reseting PC" was stocked on 51% for already hours and it's not moving. And this is the reason my sister lost...
  7. Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown: PC was functioning normally. I stepped away for maybe an hour. Upon returning everything was frozen. I waited an additional half hour with no luck. At this time I forced a shutdown by holding the power button. After reboot it would not start windows and immediately went into...
  8. Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown

Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown: PC was functioning normally. I stepped away for maybe an hour. Upon returning everything was frozen. I waited an additional half hour with no luck. At this time I forced a shutdown by holding the power button. After reboot it would not start windows and immediately went into...
  9. Computer keeps booting up into recovery after forced shutdown

Computer keeps booting up into recovery after forced shutdown: Hi,I was doing some light maintenance work on my computer HP desktop yesterday like uninstalling some programs to increase performance. when I was done I tried to shut down the computer, but it kept restarting. Even when I put it on sleep mode, the screen turned on after a...
  10. Pc wont boot after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc wont boot after forced shutdown: Hi, so i had to force shutdown my pc after it bugged with an installer. After this it wouldnt boot anymore. The setup i use wasnt touched in like 6 months, and it always worked perfectly without hickups. Now when i turn on my pc it will say ‘no signal’ on both monitors dvi...