Windows 10: Boot up problem on wibdows 10 desktop machin

Discus and support Boot up problem on wibdows 10 desktop machin in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am having a problem booting my machine. After turning it on The machine starts gut then stops at the screen displaying "Initialising USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andrewXG, May 3, 2019.

1. andrewXG Win User

Boot up problem on wibdows 10 desktop machin

Hello

I am having a problem booting my machine. After turning it on The machine starts gut then stops at the screen displaying "Initialising USB Controllers" with no beeps from the computer.. there is no further repose from the computer. can anybody help with this error.

Thank You

:)

andrewXG, May 3, 2019
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, May 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 3, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Boot up problem on wibdows 10 desktop machin - Similar Threads - Boot problem wibdows

2. wibdows update has bricked my lenovo laptop, will not boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wibdows update has bricked my lenovo laptop, will not boot up: My daughters lenovo laptop loaded Windows 10 update and it will now no longer start up. It stays in a cycle saying repairing.This is not good as she needs the laptop for working from home during the COVID pandemic. How can I get it to boot?...
  3. Windows 10 Boot up Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot up Problem: Hi all, How do I fix my boot up showing black screen for a minute. And after that my lock screen is shown. I tried doing start up repair but it did not repair it shows "start up repair could not repair your pc". I also reset my pc and the problem is still showing...
  4. How to get this machine to boot up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get this machine to boot up?: Boot up problem keeps going downhill. First was on an infinite loop of "diagnosing your PC" then would just go to a black screen now I can't even boot to a USB for repair, it doesn't show up as an option when I go into the bios, even though ostensibly I have all the...
  5. Windows 10 Boot up problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Boot up problem: So I reset my computer and erased all the data. The problem is when I boot up, my computer gets stuck on a black screen with a blue windows logo it take upto 5 minutes for the spinning dots to show up after that my computer runs just fine. I think it also happened when the...
  6. Wibdows 10 - I want to display the names of desktop iicons in BOLD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wibdows 10 - I want to display the names of desktop iicons in BOLD: How do I get the names of desktop icons to be displayed in boldface? I've used GOOGLE to search this question, and several WRONG answers first displayed in this forum showed up....
  7. Boot up problem on wndows 10 desktop machine

Boot up problem on wndows 10 desktop machine: Hello I am having a problem booting my machine. After turning it on The machine starts gut then stops at the screen displaying "Initialising USB Controllers" with no beeps from the computer.. there is no further response from the computer. can anybody help with this error....
  8. Windows 10 boot up problem.

Windows 10 boot up problem.: Hello, For the past several months I have been experiencing a strange intermittent problem with Windows booting up. Initially it manifests as a delay in booting to the login screen. The PC will post then display "Loading operating system..." before going black with a...
  9. Windows 10 Desktop Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Desktop Boot Problem: In addition to my other computers, I have a home-built Windows 10 desktop. Main board is EVGA nForce 790i Ultra SLI CPU is Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 4 Gigs RAM Two physical drives installed Operating system has been upgraded over and over, and two years ago it was up to...
  10. Problem on Windows 10 Boot-Up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem on Windows 10 Boot-Up.: Ever since switching to Windows 10, I can not boot-up properly. Whenever i have a cold boot-up, I will get the Windows 10 insignia with loading circle. Then, I will get a black screen, and my screen will completely turn off and not detect my computer whatsoever. If i try to...