Windows 10: Boot up problem on wndows 10 desktop machine

Discus and support Boot up problem on wndows 10 desktop machine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am having a problem booting my machine. After turning it on The machine starts gut then stops at the screen displaying "Initialising USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andrewXG, May 3, 2019.

1. andrewXG Win User

Boot up problem on wndows 10 desktop machine

Hello

I am having a problem booting my machine. After turning it on The machine starts gut then stops at the screen displaying "Initialising USB Controllers" with no beeps from the computer.. there is no further response from the computer. can anybody help with this error.

Thank You

:)

andrewXG, May 3, 2019
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, May 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 3, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Boot up problem on wndows 10 desktop machine - Similar Threads - Boot problem wndows

2. Wndows 10 does't boot after restart the PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wndows 10 does't boot after restart the PC: Good day. There was a problem booting Windows 10 after rebooting the system. What's happening: Windows 10 boots normally after switching on PC, everything works as it should. If I decide to restart the PC, then the Windows 10 download hangs in the picture with the Windows...
  3. Wierd activation problem - wndows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wierd activation problem - wndows 10: I originally obtained windows 10 using a Windows 7 activation key. I believe it said that the W7 key would be voided when doing so. Windows 10 installed no hastles and has been running for about a year now, no hastles. The system was running overnight. When I sat down this...
  4. How to get this machine to boot up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get this machine to boot up?: Boot up problem keeps going downhill. First was on an infinite loop of "diagnosing your PC" then would just go to a black screen now I can't even boot to a USB for repair, it doesn't show up as an option when I go into the bios, even though ostensibly I have all the...
  5. Wndows 10 Plus Priinter/Font Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wndows 10 Plus Priinter/Font Problem: I was finisheds typing a business letter and was ready to print it. Pressed the Printing ICON and as soon as I pressed the fonts icon the fonts went from normal size to tiny letters . This affect.ed everything in Edge, FB, emails, etc. How do I get my normal size fonts back...
  6. Wndows 10 up date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wndows 10 up date: hey, guys, I've tried the scannow ive tried a few ways but can't get it to update 0x80073712 is error and also get something about a partition. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-up-date/afbd3692-b7cf-4b34-9df2-005e9db0d010
  7. Wndows 10, 1903 update problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wndows 10, 1903 update problems.: I have tried updating to 1903 from 1803 several times keeping my programs intact. Each time I do I run into the following problems: 1) When I right click the windows icon on the bottom left and bring up the menu with "Apps and Features" several items will not open,...
  8. Boot up problem on wibdows 10 desktop machin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot up problem on wibdows 10 desktop machin: Hello I am having a problem booting my machine. After turning it on The machine starts gut then stops at the screen displaying "Initialising USB Controllers" with no beeps from the computer.. there is no further repose from the computer. can anybody help with this error....
  9. Windows 10 Desktop Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Desktop Boot Problem: In addition to my other computers, I have a home-built Windows 10 desktop. Main board is EVGA nForce 790i Ultra SLI CPU is Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 4 Gigs RAM Two physical drives installed Operating system has been upgraded over and over, and two years ago it was up to...
  10. Network a wndows 7 desktop with a windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network a wndows 7 desktop with a windows 10 laptop: New to this stuff... Can someone detail what has to be done to each PC step by step so that I can share files, printer etc between the systems? The desktop has a wired connection to the router and the laptop is using wifi. Desktop is windows 7 home. thanks 40927

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Boot up problems on this windows 10 desktop