Windows 10: Boot usb fails to load one file

Discus and support Boot usb fails to load one file in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Updated Macrium this morning - Created new boot usb - after completion the following came up: CopySingleFile failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by patriceltic, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Boot usb fails to load one file

Updated Macrium this morning - Created new boot usb - after completion the following came up:

CopySingleFile failed c:\boot\macrium\\WinREFiles\media\Boot\boot.sdi
    One or more PE Environment files failed to copy to the USB device

Will a format and redo solve this? Hope so - thanks.

:)

patriceltic, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Apr 3, 2019
  3. D-rock Win User
    Help with USB Boot Image

I am trying to boot from my USB flash drive. I followed the instructions step for step that are in the article on this website. I downloaded the HP program and the USB Image zip file. I ran the HP flash program and pointed it to the folder where I unzipped the USB Image files to. I then copied all the files over to the USB memory stick as instructed. When I restart my computer and press F12 to go to the boot menu I have 3 options: SATA hard drive, CD-ROM drive, or USB Device. So I choose USB device and when it reads the USB memory stick all I get is the error "Non-system disk, replace and hit any key" Its like the USB memory is missing some system files or it doesnt have the master boot record or something. Somebody please HELP!!! I want to flash the bios in a new video card and I have to boot to DOS and I dont have a floppy drive and I have Win XP so a USB boot is probably the best option I have.

D-rock, Apr 3, 2019
  4. D-rock Win User

Boot usb fails to load one file

Help with USB Boot Image

Yes, I checked the box and showed it the folder where I unzipped the USB Image file. And then it started formatting the USB memory. Then after it completed I copied the rest of the files from the zip file over to the memory stick. Then tried to boot computer to the USB device. After restarting I press F12 to enter the boot menu and select USB Device from the list and it reads the USB memory cause the green light flashes but I get the Non-system disk error message.

D-rock, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Boot usb fails to load one file

1. Boot usb fails to load one file - Similar Threads - Boot usb fails

2. Fail to boot into windows10 creation usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fail to boot into windows10 creation usb: Hi I'm trying to fresh install windows 10 on a new samsung ssd for an old pc with Gigabyte MA790GPT-UD3H motherboard. I created the usb installation media and verified that it worked on another newer Dell pc. But when used on the target PC above, after choosing boot from...
  3. all-in-one USB boot drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all-in-one USB boot drive: Hi. I've been in IT support for 15 years and I always hated the amount of different cd/dvd/usb I had to carry with myself, so I was thinking why not to combine them into one drive and have everything on it - 1. windows installations with drivers and programs (UEFI and BIOS )...
  4. Failed To Load BOOT Mng to USB-FROM Media Creation Macruim -

Failed To Load BOOT Mng to USB-FROM Media Creation Macruim -: Hi, People, The Onorouse Clean Install using Macrium? I Haven't got far this is why I have taken 18 months to even Try *Redface Failed To Load BOOT Mng to USB-FROM Media Creation Macruim -That's the long and short of it? I reformatted The USB from NTSF to FAT 32 I did leave...
  5. Can't launch VM - Failed to load Idlinux.c32 (Boot failed)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can't launch VM - Failed to load Idlinux.c32 (Boot failed): I have set up a Hyper-V virtual machine to run Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon from and iso image, I have went through and set up everything the way I want it. When I try to connect to the VM and start it I get this message: "Failed to load Idlinux.c32, Boot failed: press any key to...
  6. Load Win10 on a USB and boot from it?

Load Win10 on a USB and boot from it?: Folks, I'm trying to do some troubleshooting with my current install of Win10. I've been told that booting from a USB would narrow down my issue. I see tutorials about how to download the Win10 iso onto a USB to install it from that usb. That is NOT what I want to do. I...
  7. Failed to boot into safe mode and USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed to boot into safe mode and USB: Hello, I haven't used my laptop in a few months. I booted it up today and got SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (It did not hit the login screen). System Restore, Startup Repair and Go back to previous version all encountered an error and failed. sfc /scannow ended with...
  8. WIN10 failed installation: USB will not boot

WIN10 failed installation: USB will not boot: WIN10 failed installation: USB will not boot and start goes to a corrupted Win 10 installation. Access to change PC bios and UEFI settings not available. Dave M helped earlier,...
  9. Win 10 usb not loading files

Win 10 usb not loading files: Hey yall need advice here i have a gigabyte ga-990xa-ud3 mobo that wont load win 10 i bought the official microsoft usb with win 10 from best buy i set the computer to boot from usb it asks 64 or 32 bit i chose 64 bit its an 8 core amd processor then the famous load files...
  10. Boot files that do not load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot files that do not load: The boot log reveals one instance of DXGKRNL.sys loading and four NOT loading. DXdiag shows no errors. It also has one WDFILTER.sys NOT loaded entry. Is this of any consequence? If so, what's the fix? 78726