Windows 10: Boot usbwin10 from grub menu

Discus and support Boot usbwin10 from grub menu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Currently I have installed Manjaro, but have access to GRUB before loading the OS, my USB is recognized, but it won't boot from it, even if I manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LightYagami4, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Boot usbwin10 from grub menu

Currently I have installed Manjaro, but have access to GRUB before loading the OS, my USB is recognized, but it won't boot from it, even if I manually set my boot priority to usb. Is there any way to boot usbwin10 from grub terminal?

:)

LightYagami4, Mar 17, 2020

2. grub boot menu

I had Ubuntu installed alongside windows 8.1. The problem started since then. When ever I tried to hit enter at the windows 8 option in the grub menu, it showed this error.

Boot usbwin10 from grub menu be5e7dc3-ce39-44f0-a406-aad2aa4b0009.jpg
    So every time I wanted to log in to windows I had to press Fn+F12 to enter into boot menu and only then I could log in to it.
    Boot usbwin10 from grub menu 5c7532ea-c64a-41f6-8a7c-eb71d19c94d9.jpg
    Now
    after sucessfully upgrading to windows 10, the grub menu didn't changed. It still shows windows 8 rather than windows 10 and same cryptic error appers when i hit enter in the grub menu. I have to follow the same procedure every time i want to log in windows.
    My laptop is LENOVO G50-45 and i had windows already preinstalled in it so unfortunately i dont have a CD of windows 8.1 and I also contacted lenovo store and unfortunately they weren't very helpful. Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thank you

harshitbajpai, Mar 17, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    dual booting Windows and Linux

There's no way to not show the GRUB menu.

Google grub-config, look for instructions on how to install it (or try synaptic, but I think you have to look in a custom repository). You should be able to change the boot list from there.

hellrazor, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Cilekcigs Win User

Boot usbwin10 from grub menu

dual boot menu and gnu grub

in windows 10 i got only one os (that is win 10 ) and i still see dual boot menu and when i open my pc it starts from gnu grub please help

Cilekcigs, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Boot usbwin10 from grub menu

1. Boot usbwin10 from grub menu - Similar Threads - Boot usbwin10 grub

2. Boots into Grub.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boots into Grub.: Whilst Windows Update was running, my laptop crashed, as i had forgotten to switch the PSU on. Now when I boot the laptop it goes straight into Grub, typing "exit" it then allows Windows to load. Could you please help me to make my machine normal. Thankyou...
  3. Boots into Grub.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boots into Grub.: Whilst Windows Update was running, my laptop crashed, as i had forgotten to switch the PSU on. Now when I boot the laptop it goes straight into Grub, typing "exit" it then allows Windows to load. Could you please help me to make my machine normal. Thankyou...
  4. Can't find Windows in BIOS Boot settings or GRUB menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't find Windows in BIOS Boot settings or GRUB menu: Recently I dual booted POP!_OS and installed GRUB. Now I can't see Windows boot manager anywhere in the BIOS Boot settings. The only area where I can access Windows 10 is by going to this bootloader area in the GRUB menu and typing exit. How can I fix this?...
  5. I Cannot Boot Windows From GRUB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Cannot Boot Windows From GRUB: I decided I wanted to have a go at Linux (prepares for downvotes). However, I fluffed it. So I installed Ubuntu onto a USB stick so it can run off that instead of the hard drive that runs Windows so I could keep it clean. However, after having a play in Ubuntu, I tried...
  6. Removing GRUB from a Windows and Ubuntu Dual-boot Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing GRUB from a Windows and Ubuntu Dual-boot Setup: Hi! I am removing my Ubuntu from a dual-boot laptop PC and I am following this guide to do it: https://itsfoss.com/uninstall-ubuntu-linux-windows-dual-boot/ However, I am skeptical of the sixth step, saying: Step 6: In the command line, type the following command to...
  7. Problem booting windows from Grub

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem booting windows from Grub: I have installed Windows 10 along with Ubuntu in my laptop. Windows is installed on an SSD and Ubuntu on HDD. When I try to boot Windows from GRUB, the following error message appears: error: no such device:D0FA-2FF1 error: disk 'hd1,gpt2' not found Another option gives:...
  8. Windows 10 not showing up in dual boot menu(GRUB)

Windows 10 not showing up in dual boot menu(GRUB): I recently installed Phoenix OS alongside my windows 10 on a partition . It is working fine except now imI unable to go back to my windows 10 . I'm using grub dual boot menu, but it only shows Phoenix OS. Before i was using grub menu, the laptop was directly booting with...
  9. dual boot menu and gnu grub

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dual boot menu and gnu grub: in windows 10 i got only one os (that is win 10 ) and i still see dual boot menu and when i open my pc it starts from gnu grub please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-boot-menu-and-gnu-grub/e73f0933-cd9e-4cd5-9936-e6d3c3851390"
  10. No boot from menu

No boot from menu: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 32bit and have made a bootable usb Windows 10 64bit using 'Windows 10 media creation tool. My mother board (ms-7788) originally came with Windows 7 and its own bios. I now can't access the original bios and the uefi gives me no boot from option....