Windows 10: BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

Discus and support BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by himakuro, Feb 26, 2024.

1. himakuro Win User

BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD because I thought simply my S

:)

himakuro, Feb 26, 2024

2. Virus...NOOOOO!

Then its not a virus, i thought its a little strange that a virus was still going in safe mode. But i dont know what to suggest it could be? Are you using the same pc to connect to the internet, just with a linux partition?

BradleyKZN, Feb 26, 2024
  3. HELP! Anti-Virus 2010 Virus

Well a buddy of mine works in my companies IT department and got a laptop in today with an epic virus. I've personally never seen one like this. The user downloaded "Anti-Virus 2010" thinking it was an anti-virus but its in fact a virus.

Malware, Onecare, Spybot have not only been unsuccessful but were in fact deleted from the OS the second they were launched by the virus. Its also deleted all past restore points. Does anyone have ANY idea how to beat this thing without doing a clean install?

TheMailMan78, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Virus?

Kill.exe is not realy a virus. It's a windows process.

The virus that affects Kill.exe is the ocxdll.exe Virus, that normally affects Windows NT/2000, and sometimes XP if regular uypdates are not maintained. Google that one to find the solution to your problem. OCXDLL.EXE is a self-extracting executable containing 17 files.

To verify this is the right virus, check the Task manager looking for taskmngr.exe in the process window- (the other windows should have all hidden) taskmgr.exe is the REAL task manager.

OPen up the start menu select "run" and type in MRT click OK - this will run the Windows Maliciouse Remover Tool and should kill the virus. More info available at Microsofr.com.

Namslas90, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - BOOT VIRUS BIOS

2. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  3. BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BOOT X: VIRUS BIOS VIRUS, HARDWARE VIRUS, RAM VIRUS, BOARD VIRUS PLEASE HELP: Some of you might already heard of this virus, so I'am just gonna tell what it did, what did i did, and what happened in order.Yesterday my PC boot was ****, basically it told me that it couldn't boot, Windows just let me open CMD and couple of other things, when I tried CMD...
  4. virus in the bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus in the bios: is it possible to clean the bios from viruses if the virus has penetrated the bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-in-the-bios/09e32865-2143-4e69-a1e0-5d3bc1323eb4
  5. virus in the bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus in the bios: is it possible to clean the bios from viruses if the virus has penetrated the bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-in-the-bios/09e32865-2143-4e69-a1e0-5d3bc1323eb4
  6. the fix for boot x: virus

the fix for boot x: virus: seen a lot of topics here of people who also had the problem and any one said your crazy etc, well your not i figured it out and would like to share with you guysx: boot isnt a virus reallyyou have been hacked and they changed the win recovery files to be corrupt, also...
  7. VIRUS OR NO VIRUS

VIRUS OR NO VIRUS: HI everyone, today as i browsed my laptop i just noticed this strange process running...haven't seen it before tho as i always check my task manager for unfamiliar processes. I saw SWITCH USB 2.0/3.0 for winXP SP2+ ~Win8.132bit.I just wanna know if this file is legit. Tho the...
  8. Virus or No? Help please :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virus or No? Help please :: Hello! This keeps popping up on my screen. I thought it was a virus but I ran a scan on McAfee and it said I was virus free. Help is appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-or-no-help-please/43c81a66-9874-45b6-bd2f-74ba2636e29d
  9. bios virus

bios virus: using hp mini desktop and window 10 pro. got avirus which corrupted MBR couldnt load window. Installed a new ssd formatted by other computer, re-installed another copy of window but the same error message, corrupted MBR happened again, any suggestions?...
  10. BIOS Virus

BIOS Virus: Dear All, Do it have a virus that can sleep inside BIOS area? b.bios,c.bios Do we have an anti-virse scanner that can check the BIOS, b.bios, c.bios? What kind of mal-function that bios virus can be done? I seem to have found a new bios virus that can damage computer...