Windows 10: bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof

Discus and support bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello Forum, I am using Win 10 Prof. together with bundle of software applications from older times (Win XP/32bit ) and Office applications like Open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by MarkFranconia, Sep 23, 2020.

1. bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof

Hello Forum,

I am using Win 10 Prof. together with bundle of software applications from older times (Win XP/32bit ) and Office applications like Open Office (64 bit) - 100% Desktop offlineapplications, which are working perfect together with my plotter, printer and other older offlinehardware.
    Somehow i am used to this personal environmental and afraid of using alot of productivity with a systemcrash.

To my question: Is there a way having a bootable backup of my complete work environment, which i just can boot from an external usb-harddrive ? ... maybe also on different computers with different hardware ?
    I am conscious of the fact, that the hardware of other computers cant be too different from the original computer where the whole environmental now is installed -- but i am mostly using standardsoftware and a very specialized application software from WinXP times , which is more then 20 years old

thanks for help
    br

:)

MarkFranconia, Sep 23, 2020

2. bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof

Hello Forum,

I am using Win 10 Prof. together with bundle of software applications from older times (Win XP/32bit ) and Office applications like Open Office (64 bit) - 100% Desktop offlineapplications, which are working perfect together with my plotter, printer and other older offlinehardware.
    Somehow i am used to this personal environmental and afraid of using alot of productivity with a systemcrash.

To my question: Is there a way having a bootable backup of my complete work environment, which i just can boot from an external usb-harddrive ? ... maybe also on different computers with different hardware ?
    I am conscious of the fact, that the hardware of other computers cant be too different from the original computer where the whole environmental now is installed -- but i am mostly using standardsoftware and a very specialized application software from WinXP times , which is more then 20 years old

thanks for help
    br

3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Sep 23, 2020
  4. bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof

bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof

I am actually looking for the very best solution for 1:

.. and i am also interested having something bootable from USB .. at least a small subset with my most important softwareapplications from XP times, which are running on Win 10 Prof

thanks for reply

Thema:

bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof

1. bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof - Similar Threads - bootable backup complete

2. WMR Home Environment Backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMR Home Environment Backup: I recently had to re-install windows and I lost all my WMR home environment settings what decorations were placed where, etc.. I have backups of my previous installation, but I'm not sure what files I should restore.Does anyone know where WMR saves these settings, so I can...
  3. Backup Windows 10 - backup not completing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Windows 10 - backup not completing: I have a 2tb laptop with Windows 10. I am trying to create a system image and backup my important folders. I am using a Seagate 2tb external hard drive. I have several failed attempts at backing up because I receive a 'insufficient disk space' message. This is after...
  4. bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof

in Windows 10 Support
    bootable backup of my complete work environment - Win 10 Prof: Hello Forum, I am using Win 10 Prof. together with bundle of software applications from older times (Win XP/32bit ) and Office applications like Open Office (64 bit) - 100% Desktop offlineapplications, which are working perfect together with my plotter, printer and other...
  5. Win 10 Backup

Win 10 Backup: I would like to know how I can set the Win 10 backup to a specific folder. I am able to have the backup set to a network drive but cannot see how to set it for a specific folder on the drive. I would appreciate your assistance....
  6. win 10 backup

win 10 backup: I reformatted the hard disc which was full and now I cannot acses backup cycle to start a new backup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-backup/c68dd6c7-dc58-42fd-b016-55895e7c351b
  7. Win 10 backup

Win 10 backup: Why does win 10 backup not happen when scheduled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-backup/8837fd0f-be09-4b5f-ae97-29da44c97fd4
  8. backup win 10

backup win 10: ok I am going to reset the pc and want to know how do I backup my all settings after reinstalling and how do I restore when needed 2.microsoft edge frequently creates problem of not loading any site why so? I restarted pc and it works why...
  9. Win 10 Backup

Win 10 Backup: Using "Backup and Restore (Windows 7) on my Windows 10 System on my Lenovo Laptop, I received the error message. Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\defaultuser0\Contacts. Error:(STATUS_WAIT_2 (0x80070002)) Backup encountered a problem while backing...
  10. preparing installation win 10 on a win xp prof laptop

preparing installation win 10 on a win xp prof laptop: Dear ​the laptop: Acer travelmate 4672WLMi MFG.DATE: 0608 Travelmate 4670 series Model NO.: ZB1 ​ original OS windows xp professional SP2 Acer does not support this laptop according to the list on their website. All laptops not mentioned on the list are not...