Windows 10: Bootable files

Discus and support Bootable files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Everyone,So recently my laptop from GATEWAY has started acting up, so initially, when using the laptop it would just hang and restart, leading to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sheharyar_101, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Bootable files

Hello Everyone,So recently my laptop from GATEWAY has started acting up, so initially, when using the laptop it would just hang and restart, leading to the aptio utililty program at this stage it wouldn't let me save and exit or exit, so I would manually close the laptop and restart it which would make it work but would face the same issue after some interval.Nowadays the laptop is not starting, pressing the power button shows the light over it and soon the light dies out, the laptop is charged and yes the charger works and you can see the light for the charging. As a makeshift I figured out

:)

Sheharyar_101, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jul 14, 2022
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Jul 14, 2022
  4. Kantastic Win User

Bootable files

Bootable Vista Installer

I have a friend who has a Vista Home Premium key (from the bottom of his laptop) and his HDD crapped out so he ordered a new one. His repair disks didn't work and neither of us have CD's with a large enough capacity to store the files we 'found' on the interwebz, so I'm trying to install it from a bootable USB.

I got up to the step where I successfully turned the USB into an active partition, but I ran into a problem the moment I needed to access the boot sector.

Can someone kindly walk me through the steps?

Kantastic, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

Bootable files

1. Bootable files - Similar Threads - Bootable files

2. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  3. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  4. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 11 won't boot, no Install.esd/install.wim file in bootable USB to use DISM offline...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 won't boot, no Install.esd/install.wim file in bootable USB to use DISM offline...: Hi, I am having a problem with Windows 11. After attempting to update my Audio driver, the computer will not load windows. It gets to the lock screen but offers no password box and on any key press just goes lops back to the lock screen continuously. I eventually used Windows...
  6. Win 11 won't boot, no Install.esd/install.wim file in bootable USB to use DISM offline...

Win 11 won't boot, no Install.esd/install.wim file in bootable USB to use DISM offline...: Hi, I am having a problem with Windows 11. After attempting to update my Audio driver, the computer will not load windows. It gets to the lock screen but offers no password box and on any key press just goes lops back to the lock screen continuously. I eventually used Windows...
  7. Can i recover Windows installation using a bootable USB while keeping my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i recover Windows installation using a bootable USB while keeping my files?: My pc turned off suddenly while i was using it and i guess something went wrong with my main disk and it messed up my Windows installation really bad, i tried recovering it following all the guides involving the repairing options on the Windows Repair screen but nothing...
  8. Can i recover Windows installation using a bootable USB while keeping my files?

Can i recover Windows installation using a bootable USB while keeping my files?: My pc turned off suddenly while i was using it and i guess something went wrong with my main disk and it messed up my Windows installation really bad, i tried recovering it following all the guides involving the repairing options on the Windows Repair screen but nothing...
  9. Can i recover Windows installation using a bootable USB while keeping my files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Have trouble running the media creation file to make a bootable USB. Showing this page. Any...

Have trouble running the media creation file to make a bootable USB. Showing this page. Any...: I am receiving the error code 0x8007007B - 0xA001B when running the media creation to setup a bootable USB drive. For some reason I cannot upload a screenshot so I will copy and paste exactly what it says.There was a problem running this toolWe're not sure what happened, but...