Windows 10: bootable not booting

Discus and support bootable not booting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have got a asus rampage 3 mother board with windows 10 enterprise on it i hope i cannot get it booting. was the blue screen of death but has gone too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sturba, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Sturba Win User

bootable not booting

i have got a asus rampage 3 mother board with windows 10 enterprise on it i hope i cannot get it booting. was the blue screen of death but has gone too far. so now it goes past bois which i can assess but has a black screen with what looks like the command prompt dash up in the top left corner. i have tried booting it with many recovery drives usbs and very rarely i get the windows flag come up only briefly but a few days ago i did get the install now page but couldn't get passed it.ive changed the settings in bios for usb and or removable drive changed the plug and play option and a

:)

Sturba, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Feb 5, 2023
  4. GNJha Win User

bootable not booting

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

bootable not booting

1. bootable not booting - Similar Threads - bootable booting

2. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition: Due to a previous unrelated problem, I had cloned my primary SSD onto another of the same size 1tb. I then wiped my primary drive and reinstalled windows 10 onto it. After copying files across from my secondary SSD to my primary, I eventually got around to wiping my secondary...
  3. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition: Due to a previous unrelated problem, I had cloned my primary SSD onto another of the same size 1tb. I then wiped my primary drive and reinstalled windows 10 onto it. After copying files across from my secondary SSD to my primary, I eventually got around to wiping my secondary...
  4. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  6. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  7. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

8. Win 11 won't boot, no Install.esd/install.wim file in bootable USB to use DISM offline...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 won't boot, no Install.esd/install.wim file in bootable USB to use DISM offline...: Hi, I am having a problem with Windows 11. After attempting to update my Audio driver, the computer will not load windows. It gets to the lock screen but offers no password box and on any key press just goes lops back to the lock screen continuously. I eventually used Windows...
  9. Win 11 won't boot, no Install.esd/install.wim file in bootable USB to use DISM offline...

Win 11 won't boot, no Install.esd/install.wim file in bootable USB to use DISM offline...: Hi, I am having a problem with Windows 11. After attempting to update my Audio driver, the computer will not load windows. It gets to the lock screen but offers no password box and on any key press just goes lops back to the lock screen continuously. I eventually used Windows...
  10. My pc dell vostro 3671 in UEFI boot not have a USB bootable, please help me to booting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc dell vostro 3671 in UEFI boot not have a USB bootable, please help me to booting...: My pc dell vostro 3671 in UEFI boot not have a USB bootable, please help me to booting from USB and install the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dell-vostro-3671-in-uefi-boot-not-have-a-usb/3e2e7906-ee71-4889-98df-34615b24e847