Windows 10: bootable usb cannot be detected on my laptop

Discus and support bootable usb cannot be detected on my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I was trying to upgrade my laptop's old hdd to a new ssd after installing the new ssd I made a bootable usb using the media creation tool with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by victorlooez91302, Sep 29, 2021.

1. bootable usb cannot be detected on my laptop

Hi, I was trying to upgrade my laptop's old hdd to a new ssd after installing the new ssd I made a bootable usb using the media creation tool with another pc but it seems like my laptop won't boot to the usb, I tried enabling the legacy support and made the usb the first priority but it's the same problem it states that "bootable device not found" I also tried buying a new flash drive thinking that the one I used does not work but it's still the same problem. I need help, thanks

:)

victorlooez91302, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

bootable usb cannot be detected on my laptop

1. bootable usb cannot be detected on my laptop - Similar Threads - bootable usb cannot

2. Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc: My pc is stuck in an infinite boot and will restart while it’s saying preparing system repair. So I made a bootable usb with media creation tool and it boots but for system restore it says restart this computer and select and operating system but it gives me no prompt to do...
  3. Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc: My pc is stuck in an infinite boot and will restart while it’s saying preparing system repair. So I made a bootable usb with media creation tool and it boots but for system restore it says restart this computer and select and operating system but it gives me no prompt to do...
  4. Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My bootable usb is not detecting when system is booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bootable usb is not detecting when system is booting: I am currently using Ubuntu 20.04,I changed my usb to bootable usb to install windows 10 in my system.but when i restart system and enter into bios, usb is not detecting....
  6. My bootable usb is not detecting when system is booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bootable usb is not detecting when system is booting: I am currently using Ubuntu 20.04,I changed my usb to bootable usb to install windows 10 in my system.but when i restart system and enter into bios, usb is not detecting....
  7. My bootable usb is not detecting when system is booting

8. Bootable USB detection issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootable USB detection issues: I own a Micromax Canvas Laptab LT666W currently running Windows 10 20H2. The touchscreen and audio device has stopped working (not due to hardware issues to the best of my knowledge), so I am trying to do a fresh OS install using a bootable USB drive. I tried the following...
  9. Laptop bios dot not detect bootable USB(win10) - Tried everything ..

Laptop bios dot not detect bootable USB(win10) - Tried everything ..: The USB works on other computers and is detectable by their bios - it also is detected by the OS of the laptop, but not on BIOS. I have tried the following: Made another bootable with rufus in GPT partition, both GPT and MBR don't work . Disabled Safe Boot Tried with...
  10. My laptop will not detect my USB port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop will not detect my USB port: I have done this before where I plug in my Camera into the USB port and send me pictures into this but I tried to do it yesterday and no matter what I did Windows never created a pop-up message saying something of the likes of "What would you like to do with this device" or...