Windows 10: Bootable USB for multiple PCs/Laptop/Tablet?

Discus and support Bootable USB for multiple PCs/Laptop/Tablet? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Novice question. We have a couple of desktops, a Laptop & Surface Tablet running with the same version but separate licences of Windows 10 Home. Do we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IPYOZ, Jan 9, 2021.

1. IPYOZ Win User

Bootable USB for multiple PCs/Laptop/Tablet?

Novice question. We have a couple of desktops, a Laptop & Surface Tablet running with the same version but separate licences of Windows 10 Home. Do we need to create a separate bootable USB for each of the machines or just one? All 4 machines have Windows 10 already installed. The bootable USB is for in case any of them is unable/fail to boot up due to errors/corrupted files.

Thanksin advance.

:)

IPYOZ, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Single Bootable USB for Multiple PC's

Hi,

I own multiple laptops having windows 10 preinstalled. (All have Windows 10-Home)

If I create a bootable media using windows creation tool on one laptop, can I use that USB stick to boot-up other laptop when needed?

If yes, then will I be needing the windows 10 license information of all different PC's? How to access this?

or, Do I have to create separate USB's for different computers ?

Sorry for nested questions, wanted to resolve this once and for all.

Thanks.

Varun_Gupta, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Bootable USB for multiple PCs/Laptop/Tablet?

Unable to access Teclast tablet on Windows 10 laptop via USB cable

Hi Ramesh,

As per the above description I understand that you are facing issues with accessing the tablet on your laptop. Correct me if I am wrong.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access the tablet?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Were you able to detect the tablet on your laptop?

This issue might have occurred due to driver problems on your computer. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: If you are connecting the tablet via wired/ USB connection, I suggest you to try the below as a workaround check if it helps.

• Use different cable and check. This will let us know if the issue is with the cable.

• Connect the cable to a different USB port on the computer.

Also visit the Telecast support site and check if there is any drivers/firmware for your device model. If so install it and then check if you are able to connect to PC.

Teclast - Official Website

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of accessing the tablet for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Bootable USB for multiple PCs/Laptop/Tablet?

1. Bootable USB for multiple PCs/Laptop/Tablet? - Similar Threads - Bootable USB multiple

2. Bootable windows USB for infected laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable windows USB for infected laptop: A few months back I made a forum for a infected laptop of mine that had unrestricted access that I full reinstalled I think it still does have unrestricted...
  3. Bootable windows USB for infected laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable windows USB for infected laptop: A few months back I made a forum for a infected laptop of mine that had unrestricted access that I full reinstalled I think it still does have unrestricted...
  4. Single Bootable USB for Multiple PC's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Single Bootable USB for Multiple PC's: Hi, I own multiple laptops having windows 10 preinstalled. All have Windows 10-Home If I create a bootable media using windows creation tool on one laptop, can I use that USB stick to boot-up other laptop when needed? If yes, then will I be needing the windows 10 license...
  5. Windows Media Creation - Bootable USB for Multiple PC

Windows Media Creation - Bootable USB for Multiple PC: Hi, I own multiple laptops having windows 10 preinstalled. All have Windows 10-Home If I create a bootable media using windows creation tool on one laptop, can I use that USB stick to boot-up other laptop when needed? If yes, then will I be needing the windows 10 license...
  6. bootable usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bootable usb: windows 10 will not boot from recognizable usb, why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootable-usb/bfe29314-5442-42c5-886a-46d019fbb324
  7. usb bootable

usb bootable: need to create a usb bootable for a macos using windows10s. tried with transmac but says need window 10 instead of s mode. don't want to loose s mode. what to do. is there something in the app store i can use...
  8. USB Bootable

USB Bootable: Using Tutorial below. .(Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC.) After step 7. I don't get step 8 to select USB I get :- 8GB of free disk space needed on (C:) Move files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to create space then try again Help please.. Thanks 152136
  9. Bootable USB

Bootable USB: So I created a USB using Rufus, how does the damaged unit know to open the file labeled "setup" when run in Bios? When clicking the USB it does not load Windows in a good computer so it does not load in the damaged one since the setup file is the key to loading Windows....
  10. Bootable USB

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bootable USB: I keep reading that to make a bootable flash drive for an ISO one needs either Rufus or the Windows tool. I told a mod that I swap the files within the ISO to the USB and it boots and he agreed that this works. I looked within the files and boot was there. When I insert the...