Windows 10: Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1

Discus and support Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering if there is a way to create a bootable USB disc for Win7 SP1 because I have already lost my Vista because some BODY assured me could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arabella Sackville, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1

Just wondering if there is a way to create a bootable USB disc for Win7 SP1 because I have already lost my Vista because some BODY assured me could keep a multiple drive of my vista and & 7SP1 however the vista wasn't on the "new" drive.. Win7SP1 was also MISSING, replaced with Win 7 ULTIMATE no SP.... so how do I PUH-LEEEEZE create a bootable USB disk of WIN7 SP1 without downloading any software other than OEM ware???? Whoever can be the light I seek in such abysmal darkness shall be rewarded with crazy kudos, gobs of final sighs of truly needed and deserved relief and the truest,

:)

Arabella Sackville, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Chewy Win User

Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1

1. Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1 - Similar Threads - Bootable USB recovery

2. I cannot install KB3125574 on Win7 SP1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install KB3125574 on Win7 SP1: Good day Everybody,I am trying to install a software called iLok on Win7 SP1this software needs SHA256 support and during the installation I receive an error saying that I need KB3033929i tried to install and Windows says I already have it installed and KB3125574. For...
  3. I cannot install KB3125574 on Win7 SP1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install KB3125574 on Win7 SP1: Good day Everybody,I am trying to install a software called iLok on Win7 SP1this software needs SHA256 support and during the installation I receive an error saying that I need KB3033929i tried to install and Windows says I already have it installed and KB3125574. For...
  4. Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1: Just wondering if there is a way to create a bootable USB disc for Win7 SP1 because I have already lost my Vista because some BODY assured me could keep a multiple drive of my vista and & 7SP1 however the vista wasn't on the "new" drive.. Win7SP1 was also MISSING, replaced...
  5. Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1: Just wondering if there is a way to create a bootable USB disc for Win7 SP1 because I have already lost my Vista because some BODY assured me could keep a multiple drive of my vista and & 7SP1 however the vista wasn't on the "new" drive. Win7SP1 was also MISSING, replaced...
  6. Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable USB for recovery of WIN7 sp1: Just wondering if there is a way to create a bootable USB disc for Win7 SP1 because I have already lost my Vista because some BODY assured me could keep a multiple drive of my vista and & 7SP1 however the vista wasn't on the "new" drive. Win7SP1 was also MISSING, replaced...
  7. BOOTABLE USB RECOVERY DRIVE questions.

in Windows 10 Support
    BOOTABLE USB RECOVERY DRIVE questions.: I have a couple of questions concerning USB Recovery Drives such as can be created by AOEMI and MACRUM Backup programs. They have got my PCs going many times over the years. First ,does the Flash Drive have to be empty?I think I recall having to format the drive before use,...
  8. Cannot upgrade to WIN 10 from WIN7 sp1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade to WIN 10 from WIN7 sp1: Hi All, I have tried to upgrade from 7 to 10 at least 6 times and in every instance I get "The Installation failed in SAFE_OS Phase with an error during Replicate_OC operation 0x8007001f - 0x20006" then it reverts to back to 7. (To be clear, the install goes to the very end...
  9. USB Bootable

USB Bootable: Using Tutorial below. .(Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC.) After step 7. I don't get step 8 to select USB I get :- 8GB of free disk space needed on (C:) Move files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to create space then try again Help please.. Thanks 152136
  10. Recovery USB drive vs. Windows 10 bootable USB ?

Recovery USB drive vs. Windows 10 bootable USB ?: 1 . In Windows 10, one can create a Recovery Drive on a USB flash drive . 2 .Using Rufus after downloading Windows 10 installation ISO file from microsoft, I can make a bootable USB windows installation that can help me repair my existing windows installation or let me...