Windows 10: Bootable USB image backup software search

Discus and support Bootable USB image backup software search in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Am using Acronis TI 2020 and use its feature to create a bootable USB image backup. But I have issues with Acronis -like always running and doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by smithurmann, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Bootable USB image backup software search

Am using Acronis TI 2020 and use its feature to create a bootable USB image backup. But I have issues with Acronis -like always running and doing things I didn't ask it to do. So am looking for another software product that will also create bootable image USBs, so I don't have to boot from a rescue drive first. Any suggestions appreciated. Win version 1909

:)

smithurmann, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Hrish Win User
    Best way to make a bootable WIndows 10 image on USB with all existing softwares, drivers & configurations to deploy on identical hardwares?

Best way to make a bootable Windows 10 image on USB with all existing software, drivers & configurations to deploy on exactly identical hardware?

There is no difference in the hardware we want to deploy that image on.

Planning to deploy this image on over 4000 desktops of same hardware configuration and make and model.

Is there a freeware/opensource/free software that we can use for this purpose commercially?

can you suggest a solution and KB article where it's step by step explained how to achieve it or do it?

Hrish, Apr 21, 2020
  4. keakar Win User

Bootable USB image backup software search

keakar, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Bootable USB image backup software search

1. Bootable USB image backup software search - Similar Threads - Bootable USB image

2. Software to search images with images on Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to search images with images on Windows?: Google Images lets users search for images online using images, by sending them from the PC to its page. They call it reverse image search, and I found this on the forum here: Reverse Image Search from desktop ? ( Productivity ) Solved - Windows 10 Forums. This adds an...
  3. System image backup from non-bootable drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System image backup from non-bootable drive: My computer was recently rendered non-bootable when I recently attempted the Windows update to 2004. After much googling, many attempts, and a help forum thread, I'm pretty much resigned to having to do a clean install of Windows to restore the computer. But before I do...
  4. Download Software with bootable windows10 usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download Software with bootable windows10 usb: Hey, so I was wondering if it would be possible to download Software that I have picked prior to the download of windows 10 per USB Stick automatically, like for example VLC Media player. Meaning that I boot per USB stick, and go through the windows 10 setup. When its done...
  5. Image cloning/backup software recommendation sought

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Image cloning/backup software recommendation sought: I am looking at Acronis or Macrium. Any thoughts? Is the free version of Macrium good or should I buy one. Many thanks SM 125805
  6. preparing demo software on a bootable USB Flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    preparing demo software on a bootable USB Flash drive: I would like to demonstrate a program to a potential user. This program requires the installation of MySQL and for the user to follow some instructions. Rather than risk that the user makes a mistake or finds any part of the installation inconvenient I am looking for...
  7. Windows 10 System image on bootable USB

Windows 10 System image on bootable USB: So, lots of questions after reading and googling for hours. I wonder if I understood something at all but here is what I would like to do and what I'm not sure about. Task: backup complete Win 10 System disk (dedicated SSD) in a way it can be restored in case the SSD...
  8. USB Bootable Backup and Recovery Software that meets my requirements?

USB Bootable Backup and Recovery Software that meets my requirements?: Ive been using acronis for quite some time now since version 2013 and its been getting worse and worse. i need backup software to be able to do the following backup the entire drive of a computer restore an image with some auto resizing inteligence (acronis does this...
  9. In search of free backup software

In search of free backup software: Few months back I lost all my favorites in Microsoft Edge. Some great folks here recommended I try a program called Recuva from the same folks that make Malwarebytes. Although I tried the program I was never able to recover my favorites file. So, I've learned my lesson and...
  10. Recommendation for image backup software

Recommendation for image backup software: Hi All, Just wondering what image backup software do you recommend? I've been using Acronis 2016 and I've had a couple of minor niggles with it lately and am thinking about changing. I would prefer something with a small footprint and an easy to use interface. 25307