Windows 10: Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options.

Discus and support Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey guys this is my first time installing windows 10.I made a bootable usb using microsoft media creation tool on a usb 3.2.When i restart and go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Roshanjacob, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options.

Hey guys this is my first time installing windows 10.I made a bootable usb using microsoft media creation tool on a usb 3.2.When i restart and go to boot device options it shows 3 options: 1.Os boot manageruefi-windows boot managermy ssd name 2.USB Hard drive UEFI-USB 3.Boot from UEFI file Should i choose the 2nd option?I was about to do it but shouldnt it be showing my pendrive namei saw it in some windows 10 installation tutorial. Also i know there are options like changing to legacy mode and secure boot etc..but wont changing it to legacy mode affect performanceuefi is newer and m

:)

Roshanjacob, Sep 6, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Sep 6, 2021
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey thanks solaris. I just used E2B on my USB stick and placed a Win 10 ISO inside the folder. But i could not get it to boot on my brother's PC who is running a Gigabyte GA-Z77-UP7 that has a UEFI bios setting. I've set to boot from both Legacy and UEFI boot roms but it just won't show Am i doing it wrong? The list of bootable devices does not show any USB HDD, only the lists of hard disk and SSD.

Would gladly need your help in some senization @Solaris17

Agility, Sep 6, 2021
  4. cagdas Win User

Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options.

BIOS won't see bootable USB/Only boot option is "Windows boot mngr "

the computer has UEFI compability because the current OS thats running is UEFI but the bios doesnt show anything else than windows boot manager even when ı put a disc in the reader it just shows windows boot manager as a bootable device and doesnt let me add new boot options

cagdas, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options.

1. Bootable usb not showing in windows10 boot device options. - Similar Threads - Bootable usb showing

2. It shows BSOD when booting from my bootable usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It shows BSOD when booting from my bootable usb: When I turned on my laptop it shows Blue screen that said Error code: 0xc0000225 So what i try to do next is plug in my bootable USB and restart the laptop and try to boot it from my USB. But what happened next is there's a BSOD with stop code : UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP...
  3. USB boot option does not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB boot option does not show: I have an HP All-in-One 3420 I'm trying to use an USB to install Windows and I went to the boot device and it does not give me the option to boot from a USB how do I fix that, do I have to boot from USB or can I turn on computer then install the USB?...
  4. USB boot option does not show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB boot option does not show: I have an HP All-in-One 3420 I'm trying to use an USB to install Windows and I went to the boot device and it does not give me the option to boot from a USB how do I fix that, do I have to boot from USB or can I turn on computer then install the USB?...
  5. USB boot option does not show

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Bootable USB Drive Not Showing

Bootable USB Drive Not Showing: Hi, please help, I still can't boot my laptop properly.This problem is the continuation from this...
  7. no bootable devices...pc will not boot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no bootable devices...pc will not boot.: got caught in phishing scam....purporting to allow we to update my Microsoft account. My pc will not boot...no bootable devices.....help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-bootable-devicespc-will-not-boot/8983a232-b8dd-4ed6-bc24-be8a7ec4f9b2
  8. Download Software with bootable windows10 usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download Software with bootable windows10 usb: Hey, so I was wondering if it would be possible to download Software that I have picked prior to the download of windows 10 per USB Stick automatically, like for example VLC Media player. Meaning that I boot per USB stick, and go through the windows 10 setup. When its done...
  9. No boot device found; PC not detecting bootable USB

No boot device found; PC not detecting bootable USB: Hi, On March 7, 2020 I was attempting to reset my HP Flyer Red laptop, and a message appeared that said there was an issue resetting the PC. I then tried to go into the Windows Recovery and reset my PC from there. Another message appeared and said there was a problem...
  10. Windows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device

Windows booting up to Bios showing no bootable device: I was using my PC one second and it suddenly crashed and since then has been opening up to Bios only. I've tried rebooting but doesn't appear to be working[IMG][IMG]...