Windows 10: Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?

Discus and support Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm running an ASrock b450m pro4 motherboard on my first PC build (first pc owned as well). I downloaded the windows media creation tool and plugged it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AbeInTheLead, May 27, 2020.

1. Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?

I'm running an ASrock b450m pro4 motherboard on my first PC build (first pc owned as well). I downloaded the windows media creation tool and plugged it in but when I pressed install now, I got an error message saying I don't have the necessary driver to install windows 10? anyone knows what to do?

I have tried to create the bootable USB from a Mac and a Chromebook. Today I'm trying from a windows PC but it's hard for me to get access to this PC... any ideas on why I'm getting this error message and how to fix it would be hugely appreciated.

Edit: I'm using a USB 3.0 and I don't have access to a 2.0. Also I can’t access the windows PC in the end.

submitted by /u/AbeInTheLead
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AbeInTheLead, May 27, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, May 28, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 28, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC?

1. Bootable Windows 10 USB won’t install to my new PC? - Similar Threads - Bootable USB won’t

2. Windows USB won’t creat a bootable drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows USB won’t creat a bootable drive: Yes before you ask yes Secure boot, and TPM 2.0 is enabled. I get to the first restart after starting to download and my pc will boot back into the USB. Yes I’ve also moved my boot drives around but when I disconnect the usb my pc it will either boot strait into the bios with...
  3. Windows USB won’t creat a bootable drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows USB won’t creat a bootable drive: Yes before you ask yes Secure boot, and TPM 2.0 is enabled. I get to the first restart after starting to download and my pc will boot back into the USB. Yes I’ve also moved my boot drives around but when I disconnect the usb my pc it will either boot strait into the bios with...
  4. Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc: My pc is stuck in an infinite boot and will restart while it’s saying preparing system repair. So I made a bootable usb with media creation tool and it boots but for system restore it says restart this computer and select and operating system but it gives me no prompt to do...
  5. Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc

Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc: My pc is stuck in an infinite boot and will restart while it’s saying preparing system repair. So I made a bootable usb with media creation tool and it boots but for system restore it says restart this computer and select and operating system but it gives me no prompt to do...
  6. Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Bootable usb error while install new windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable usb error while install new windows 10: Hai, i have problems while installing new windows 10 on my laptops Asus N53SN. I using new SSD. Bootable usb option was detected on boot option menu but after i select that option it showing an error. Here i attached image from error. Please help me. Thanx....
  8. Bootable usb error while install new windows 10

Bootable usb error while install new windows 10: Hai, i have problems while installing new windows 10 on my laptops Asus N53SN. I using new SSD. Bootable usb option was detected on boot option menu but after i select that option it showing an error. Here i attached image from error. Please help me. Thanx....
  9. Bootable usb error while install new windows 10

10. Windows 10 64bit won’t install on new pc

Windows 10 64bit won’t install on new pc: Hey everyone, Im trying to install windows onto my computer but i keep getting blue screens. When I try to boot off the windows media tool usb and i select the 64 bit options shortly after it starts to load the installation app it crashes almost every time. The few times I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant create windows 10 install usb that works on old pc