Windows 10: Bootable

Discus and support Bootable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My motherboard is old enough that it won't read a bootable USB. Need to create a bootable DVD. Downloaded the Windows 10 ISO but my burner says it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FiveIronFrenzy, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Bootable

My motherboard is old enough that it won't read a bootable USB. Need to create a bootable DVD. Downloaded the Windows 10 ISO but my burner says it is 200MB too large for the DVD. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:)

FiveIronFrenzy, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Windowz10 Win User

Bootable

new upgraded windows 10 - how to make a bootable USB?

Just about every language on the planet was in the list I saw. The steps listed in the link mirror the ones posted by Microsoft on their support page for the process.

Personally, I just used the Media Creation tool and it made the bootable Flash drive with 3gbytes of Win10 on it no problem.

Windowz10, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Bootable

1. Bootable - Similar Threads - Bootable

2. Can I recombine separate boot and system partitions back into one bootable system drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recombine separate boot and system partitions back into one bootable system drive?: I am trying to turn an old 32bit Vista system into a Virtual Computer to run on my new Win11 PC in Hyper-V. However, the virtual machine boots to a BSOD. The old system had Acronis True Image installed now uninstalled, and it appears to have moved the boot portion of the...
  3. how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...: how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot with Windows 7 starter without a repair USB ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-check-cable-connection-no-bootable/43f99cc3-7ae9-46f5-864d-db014e11a365
  4. Can I recombine separate boot and system partitions back into one bootable system drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I recombine separate boot and system partitions back into one bootable system drive?: I am trying to turn an old 32bit Vista system into a Virtual Computer to run on my new Win11 PC in Hyper-V. However, the virtual machine boots to a BSOD. The old system had Acronis True Image installed now uninstalled, and it appears to have moved the boot portion of the...
  5. how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...

how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot...: how do i fix a "check cable connection ! no bootable devive " on an Acer Aspireone netboot with Windows 7 starter without a repair USB ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-check-cable-connection-no-bootable/43f99cc3-7ae9-46f5-864d-db014e11a365
  6. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  7. Update led to no bootable device screen

Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  8. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  10. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...