Windows 10: Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...

Discus and support Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to download AMD drivers for BC But it doesn't let me download it it say "Setup has detected an incompatible build. Setup will now exit."My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by claudiacobos1, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...

When I try to download AMD drivers for BC But it doesn't let me download it it say "Setup has detected an incompatible build. Setup will now exit."My pc info:Graphics card: Radeon AMD R9 M380Windows version: Windows 10 64x bit

:)

claudiacobos1, Jul 22, 2021

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 22, 2021
  4. archz2 Win User

Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...

AMD Minimal setup?

Yeah, it's the same one. IDM gave a notification asking me to overwrite the file or not. The earlier file was downloaded from the link I shared in my original post.

Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not... [​IMG]

Now the question remains the same. What will this AMD Minimal Setup 39 MB installer actually install on my system?

1. The latest adrenalin 18.4.1 drivers?

Or

2. It will detect compatibility with my Intel onboard graphics and install the most compatible and stable version of the AMD driver?

Moreover, the website mentions 18.4.1 drivers as optional. What does that mean? Are they beta?

archz2, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...

1. Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not... - Similar Threads - Bootcamp Amd driver

2. Driver easy setup by easeware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver easy setup by easeware: I just looked through my files to find something and see a recently downloaded thing called driver easy by easeware. I never went to their website or anything. Was it automatically uploaded to my computer so i have to set it up?...
  3. Driver easy setup by easeware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver easy setup by easeware: I just looked through my files to find something and see a recently downloaded thing called driver easy by easeware. I never went to their website or anything. Was it automatically uploaded to my computer so i have to set it up?...
  4. Driver easy setup by easeware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. AMD Bootcamp Windows

AMD Bootcamp Windows: Trying to update AMD Radeon RX460/560D in Windows on bootcamp on MacBook Pro. I keep getting a message that hardware isnt recognized. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-bootcamp-windows/3d4a33e6-8148-4f77-b321-ec2255e1b674
  6. Windows Hello - camera incompatible with facial recognition setup

Windows Hello - camera incompatible with facial recognition setup: How do you update the drivers on the Windows 10 camera app so Windows Hello can be set up correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-camera-incompatible-with-facial/3420f283-704d-48bf-bb53-891dfbbebc2f
  7. Setup has detected an incompatible build .

Setup has detected an incompatible build .: Help , first time into computers and i cant play any games due to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-has-detected-an-incompatible-build/3cc56631-08c9-468a-aba1-dde43e63cc62
  8. AMD Radeon HD7600M not dectecting anymore.

AMD Radeon HD7600M not dectecting anymore.: Hello Guys, It's been more than a month since I upgraded to Windows 10 and I had no issues at all. After a month, all of a sudden my PC fan started making loud noise and I did try controlling through Vaio Control Center and yet no changes. Finally I happen to see that my...
  9. AMD Minimal setup?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Minimal setup?: I'm running Windows 10 (64 bit) -1803 version on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics 4000, i5 processor, 500 GB SATA Hard disk and 8GB DDR3 RAM.* I recently tried adrenalin 18.2.1 and 18.4.1 on my machine. The...
  10. AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122: Updated driver availability for AMD GPU's for Build 10122 was announced about 24 hours ago by Gabe Aul and we are to get it through Windows Update. I have a laptop with 10122 and fast build selected. I have asked to "Check for Update" over a dozen times and it is not found....