Windows 10: BootCamp issues

Discus and support BootCamp issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, i really need help i bootcamped my computer without saving anything to drive on my mac and need help starting a new mac im freaking out as i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ah, Sep 2, 2021.

1. AH
    Ah Win User

BootCamp issues

HI, i really need help i bootcamped my computer without saving anything to drive on my mac and need help starting a new mac im freaking out as i have school tommorow someone please help

:)

2. Marcus Win User

Issue installing BootCamp drivers for Windows 10

I found the fix to this problem. I installed Win10 on my 15inch Macbook pro with bootcamp. I tried several times and bootcamp on windows hung up on Realtek installation each time. Follow these steps to fix:

1. Go to Bootcamp folder, find Realtek, and install manually (double click Realtek setup.
    2. Go to Task Manager - Click details - find the Realtek task - end task (DO NOT END THE ENTIRE BOOTCAMP TASK)
    3. Installation will continue
    4. All is right in the world.

Marcus, Sep 2, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 2, 2021
  4. BootCamp issues

Issue installing BootCamp drivers for Windows 10

I had the same problem as well. The issue seems to be that the Bootcamp software is looking for the correct Realtek drivers, but can't find them so it just hangs. To fix it, manually install the drivers from Realtek while the Bootcamp setup is running. Then, go to Task Manager, find the Setup process, right click and press Go to details. Then find the RealtekSetup.exe process and kill that. Bootcamp setup will now skip that step and continue installing the rest of the drivers. And since you downloaded the realtek drivers manually, you now have those as well.

For more info see this thread on apple discussion forms.

According to @Pi, it is unnecessary to download the Realtek drivers. Just kill the RealtekSetup.exe process, let the installation of the rest of the drivers complete, and then run this RealtekSetup.exe process from list of software included in the Bootcamp drivers. You can find this executable at /BootCamp/Drivers/Realtek/RealtekProcess.exe.

Brad Frost, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

BootCamp issues

1. BootCamp issues - Similar Threads - BootCamp issues

2. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  3. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  4. Bootcamped windows 10 mouse delay issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamped windows 10 mouse delay issue: Hello, on my MacBook Pro late 2013, 13-inch, Retina, I recently installed Windows 10 in order to play games. I tried playing games such as Geometry Dash, but I spotted a 100-200 ms delay between the click and the input. The same goes for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. I proceed...
  5. Bootcamped windows 10 mouse delay issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamped windows 10 mouse delay issue: Hello, on my MacBook Pro late 2013, 13-inch, Retina, I recently installed Windows 10 in order to play games. I tried playing games such as Geometry Dash, but I spotted a 100-200 ms delay between the click and the input. The same goes for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. I proceed...
  6. Bootcamped windows 10 mouse delay issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.: Hello. I have been having some issues with connecting to Bluetooth. I know this is a known issue, but as far as I have seen, my issue is unique. That issue is that Bluetooth just isn't there. It is a thing in settings but in quick action manager, device manager, etc,...
  8. Bluetooth issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues with bootcamp: Hey everyone, I run Windows 10 partitioned on a Macbook Pro. 99% of my work is tied to MacOS, so Apple is a necessity. I run a fairly decent setup ('17 15" Macbook Pro i7, Radeon Pro video card) so I wanted to download W10 to enjoy some gaming. The only issue I'm facing is...
  9. Bootcamp Windows 10 Issues with External Monitor on DisplayPort

Bootcamp Windows 10 Issues with External Monitor on DisplayPort: I am running a MacBook Pro 2016 on Windows 10 BootCamp and am having issues connecting to my external display Sceptre C27. I know the issue is not with the cable because I have tried two new USB C - DP cables. On Bootcamp, HDMI works perfectly fine and on Mac, the monitor...
  10. Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works perfectly on the other halves Macbook. The windows 10 install via Bootcamp was smooth with no issues, all installed correctly....