Windows 10: Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key

Discus and support Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am running windows 10, through bootcamp. I went to the support sites for Microsoft, thinking it would have an answer, but it did not. I just download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WildcatInto, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key

I am running windows 10, through bootcamp. I went to the support sites for Microsoft, thinking it would have an answer, but it did not. I just download the Microsoft application, and can't do anything without a product key. Please let me know what someone can find, thanks.

:)

WildcatInto, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Eclipse40 Win User

iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem

So I had an iMac that had Windows 10 downloaded via Bootcamp. I no longer use that iMac and instead, use a computer with inactivated Windows. The iMac Bootcamp had a product key I bought from a store and I want to remove it, but I lost the boot drive to
    get into Windows on the iMac. Could I just delete the Windows Bootcamp partition on the hard drive to remove the existing device that uses the product key?

Eclipse40, Sep 19, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key

1. Bootcamp Not Giving A Product Key - Similar Threads - Bootcamp Giving Product

2. Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key: I'm trying to activate windows 10 on bootcamp with a valid windows key, and every time I try it fails. I've used this key for a long time now and Microsoft will mot validate my machine...No matter which way I go, I can't activate. Even though I know the keys are all...
  3. Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key: I'm trying to activate windows 10 on bootcamp with a valid windows key, and every time I try it fails. I've used this key for a long time now and Microsoft will mot validate my machine...No matter which way I go, I can't activate. Even though I know the keys are all...
  4. Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it legal to give product key to another person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to give product key to another person?: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro retail package directly from Microsoft in 2015. Package contents include a USB 3.0 drive, a card imprinted with a product key, and instructions. I am currently using Windows 11 Pro that is activated with a digital license. The Windows 11 Pro was...
  6. Is it legal to give product key to another person?

Is it legal to give product key to another person?: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro retail package directly from Microsoft in 2015. Package contents include a USB 3.0 drive, a card imprinted with a product key, and instructions. I am currently using Windows 11 Pro that is activated with a digital license. The Windows 11 Pro was...
  7. CAN YOU GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY

CAN YOU GIVE ME MY PRODUCT KEY: DURING RESET MY PC WINDOW CRUSHED HOW CAN HOW CAN I GET BACK MY WINDOW 10 PRODUCT KEY AND INSTALL IT AGAIN INTO MY PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-give-me-my-product-key/61857045-6243-46d7-880f-271ae134e69c
  8. iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem

iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem: So I had an iMac that had Windows 10 downloaded via Bootcamp. I no longer use that iMac and instead, use a computer with inactivated Windows. The iMac Bootcamp had a product key I bought from a store and I want to remove it, but I lost the boot drive to get into Windows on...
  9. Will Microsoft give me a new product key?

Will Microsoft give me a new product key?: I bought a product key from a friend. The friend mailed it to me but when it came it was soaking wet and unreadable it had rained. I tried calling my friend back and he's not picking up his telephone. Would Microsoft give me a new key, since I'm unable to use the one I...
  10. Give Product Key to my wife

Give Product Key to my wife: Hey, I recently purchased two (2) copies of Windows 10 Pro, one for myself and one for my wife. However, both Product Keys were sent my Inbox. I bought one for her and one for myself, can she use one the 'Keys and attach it to her account? Also, the copies were...