Windows 10: Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error

Discus and support Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I need Windows for work and use it on my iMac via Bootcamp. However, it occasionally keeps on crashing and get the following errors like this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jabi_Fifi, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Jabi_Fifi Win User

Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error

Hi,

I need Windows for work and use it on my iMac via Bootcamp. However, it occasionally keeps on crashing and get the following errors like this. Once it crashes, it keeps on crashing for about 20 mins. One of the report is like this: Happy to upload more.

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff878eac7e6050

Parameter 2: fffff8002ffbcc9c

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 4

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Is this due to a GPU driver error? If so, how do I find the best driver compatible with the AMD Radeon R9 M290 for Windows?

Thanks

:)

Jabi_Fifi, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Eclipse40 Win User

iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem

So I had an iMac that had Windows 10 downloaded via Bootcamp. I no longer use that iMac and instead, use a computer with inactivated Windows. The iMac Bootcamp had a product key I bought from a store and I want to remove it, but I lost the boot drive to
    get into Windows on the iMac. Could I just delete the Windows Bootcamp partition on the hard drive to remove the existing device that uses the product key?

Eclipse40, Jan 1, 2021
  3. License Activation On Apple Hardware - REINSTALL, NO BOOTCAMP

BACKGROUND:

• Purchased Windows 10 Home at Best Buy on USB stick
    • Purchase Included a Windows 10 Home Product Key
    • Installed Windows on iMac using Apple's BootCamp utility
    • Windows 10 installation resides on it's own partition
    • Runs perfect

THE PLAN:

• Reformat iMac Hard Drive as NTFS
    • Reinstall Windows 10 Home on full drive, eliminating Apple's OSX system
    • Use the iMac as a Windows machine

QUESTION:

Will I encounter any License Activation Issues? If so how do I deal with it?

southwestcoyote, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error

iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

Hey there,

I just purchased the new iMac 2020 and installed Bootcamp Windows 10 latest version. Everything is up to date and installed the WIndows Support drivers which you can download from Apple.

Installed the bootcamp drivers and everything is working well. Accept for the Bluetooth..

If I go to the device manager I see no Bluetooth adapter or Radio or anything related to Bluetooth at all.

If I go to sytempreferences - BLuetooth and click on add Bluetooth device I immediately get a Connection Error

went to services.msc and restartet the Bluetooth services ... also didnt help.

Any Help or solutions to this known issue ??

BabyBlue79, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error

1. Bootcamp on iMac Hardware error - Similar Threads - Bootcamp iMac Hardware

2. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  3. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  4. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error code: 0x8007007B, Bootcamped iMac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code: 0x8007007B, Bootcamped iMac: So, I bootcamped Windows 10 Home Single Language to to my iMac. I download the software off of Mircosoft's website for free. To locate my product key I downloaded WinProdKeyFind. Each time I enter the product key to activate windows I get the error code 0x8007007B....
  6. iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    iMac Bootcamp Product Key Problem: So I had an iMac that had Windows 10 downloaded via Bootcamp. I no longer use that iMac and instead, use a computer with inactivated Windows. The iMac Bootcamp had a product key I bought from a store and I want to remove it, but I lost the boot drive to get into Windows on...
  7. iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iMac 2020 Bootcamp Bluetooth not working: Hey there, I just purchased the new iMac 2020 and installed Bootcamp Windows 10 latest version. Everything is up to date and installed the WIndows Support drivers which you can download from Apple. Installed the bootcamp drivers and everything is working well. Accept for...
  8. Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working in windows 10 Imac Bootcamp: Hello. I have a 2011 imac 27" running bootcamp windows 10. the speakers do not work and the audio ports do not work. i have tried many solutions and cannot find one that works for me....
  9. Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot on iMac with bootcamp: Hi, i am using an imac 5k retina 27inch 2017 and everytime i install windows 10 pro on the bootcamp, windows boots the first time and whenever i restart it even once it never boots again and goes back to the blue screen with trouble shoot options, i reset windows and it boots...
  10. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Support
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....