Windows 10: Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip

Discus and support Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,As you know, computers with the new Macbook Pro M1 chip do not have Bootcamp support. But we want to use many applications and programs produced for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MuhammedDalyan, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip

Hi,As you know, computers with the new Macbook Pro M1 chip do not have Bootcamp support. But we want to use many applications and programs produced for Windows on these computers. We ask you to make your Windows operating system, applications and programs compatible for computers with Macbook Pro M1 chip. I think all other Apple users will join and support this discussion.Thank you in advance for your support.Best regards,Mohammed Dalyan

:)

MuhammedDalyan, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 11, 2021
  3. bad pool header in macbook pro

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Since you are referring to Macbook pro running bootcamp, I would suggest you to post your query in MacBook Pro support for better assistance.

Boot Camp - Official Apple Support

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 11, 2021
  4. BikerDude Win User

Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip

Replace key to Sysprep and move Bootcamp to my new MacBook Pro?

I upgraded my Bootcamp version of Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 on my MacBook Air. The screen is cracked on my MacBook Air so I am trying to move Bootcamp to a new MacBook Pro. When I run Sysprep I am getting an error message that says Sysprep cannot run on an upgraded version of Windows.

My question is: If I purchase new Windows 10 Pro operating system, can I replace the upgraded Windows 10 product key with the new key and will it change the upgrade to a new installation of Windows 10. If it will do this, I can then run Sysprep and move Bootcamp to my new MacBook Pro.

Thanks for your help!

BikerDude, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip

1. Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip - Similar Threads - Bootcamp Support Request

2. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop: I have a MacBook Pro 15″ 2019 and I've used bootcamp to run Windows 10. Unfortunately, I got a blue screen and it just loops this death screen. I've followed virtually every path on the diagnostics and it keeps running into an error.. I can't even get into safemode... I've...
  3. Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip: Hi,As you know, computers with the new Macbook Pro M1 chip do not have Bootcamp support. But we want to use many applications and programs produced for Windows on these computers. We ask you to make your Windows operating system, applications and programs compatible for...
  4. Windows 11 on MacBook Pro M1 Max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on MacBook Pro M1 Max: I am running Windows 11 through the MS Insiders Program using Parallel on a MacBook Pro M1 Max. I am NOT a developer, nor am I particularly tech savvy. I want to run MS 365 on my Mac using Windows rather than on MacOS. I have sufficient memory on my machine to run Windows...
  5. Windows 11 on MacBook Pro M1 Max

Windows 11 on MacBook Pro M1 Max: I am running Windows 11 through the MS Insiders Program using Parallel on a MacBook Pro M1 Max. I am NOT a developer, nor am I particularly tech savvy. I want to run MS 365 on my Mac using Windows rather than on MacOS. I have sufficient memory on my machine to run Windows...
  6. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  7. BootCamp for M1 Macs

BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  8. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro: I had to borrow a friend's Macbook to run Win for a couple of months in 2017 (2 laptops lost in a flood). I "thought" I wiped the drive properly, but...I saw on my credit card site, a device was listed as "Mac OSX" accessing the site August 2019! Friend now wants to sell...
  10. Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp: I previously have the Windows 10 activated on Parallels Desktop. Now, I want to switch to Bootcamp. However, it prevents me from switch the license even with the hardware change option. Any idea? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows on arm macbook