Windows 10: [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

Discus and support [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect my bluetooth headphones to my Macbook Pro, the audio sounds like a badly scratched CD. The problem worsens when I also connect my Apple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ODouglas, Mar 26, 2020.

1. ODouglas Win User

[Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

When I connect my bluetooth headphones to my Macbook Pro, the audio sounds like a badly scratched CD. The problem worsens when I also connect my Apple bluetooth keyboard. I've tried multiple fixes and nothing seems to work. Details follow.

Set up and devices:

• Machine: Macbook Pro 2019
    • OS: Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720, installed using Boot Camp Assistant
    • bluetooth headphones: Beats Studio3
    • bluetooth keyboard: Apple Keyboard no number pad Model No. A1314
    • bluetooth mouse: Logitech M720 Triathlon

Process of elimination points to keyboard. In trying to isolate my issue, I tried connecting many subset combinations of the three bluetooth devices and my WiFi. I tried in various orders, with WiFi both on and off, and with both media streaming over WiFi and stored on my local hard drive. In every situation there was usually *a small amount* of stuttering, and connecting the keyboard *always* made it much much worse. No other device seemed to affect the stuttering.

Other posts seem related, still don't solve my problem. There are many posts on this and Windows forums about shotty bluetooth. I'll link two I found most helpful:

The main thing I learned from these is that this faulty bluetooth issue has to do with old, bad Windows drivers AND the fact that Windows appears to prevent other drivers from being installed. In particular, most information I found points to the issue being with the driver for the Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter; some drivers do not allow for a setting called "bluetooth collaboration". This is true of the driver on my system, that setting does not appear on the Advanced tab. A picture of the driver's version on my system is attached.
    [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering f01fe3ed-3f27-4052-b87e-81868d97a717?upload=true.png

The fixes recommended in the articles I read did not work. The common suggestions is to use Boot Camp Assistant to reinstall the Windows Support Software, per this page:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204923. This has no effect, the driver version remains the same even before I restart Windows. I learned that upon restarting, sometimes Windows will reinstall the bad driver, which it thinks is best. I tried to address this by turning this feature off as in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...op-windows-7-automatically-installing-drivers. No difference.

Even if I could fix the Broadcom Network Adapter, this doesn't mesh with my diagnosis: keyboard. Could the problem be with the driver Windows has chosen for my keyboard? It is from 2006!!! See attached image.

[Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering 18e30728-7cd5-4c7d-a13e-7d41af81e92c?upload=true.png

If anyone can help me get to the bottom of this, I would really appreciate it. I would love to use my headphones when I log onto the Windows side of my computer.

Thank you!

PS - I have also posted on the Apple support forums.

:)

ODouglas, Mar 26, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 26, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 26, 2020
  4. [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

Bluetooth USB Enumerator for headphones stutters after Windows 10 upgrade

Recently upgraded to Windows 10. My Bluetooth USB Enumerator which I use mainly for my Bluetooth headphones now stutters. I have the connection and have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers but still no luck. All I get from the headphones is a constant
    stutter.

ColinBotterman, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

[Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

1. [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering - Similar Threads - Bootcamp Bluetooth Headphones

2. Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones: So I tried to connect my JBL Bluetooth headphones to my laptop after disconnecting them from my phone, and when they connected, my spotify music started playing out of my laptop and not the headphones. On the bluetooth settings page it just said "Connected voice" when usually...
  3. Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp: I Recently installed Windows 10 1909 via Bootcamp on my 2018 MacBook Pro. There is issues with the Bluetooth Audio stuttering. When I open Device Manager it shows the following drivers. I updated Windows fully and also the Bootcamp Drivers. When I try to install the Apple...
  4. Bluetooth Audio stuttering

Bluetooth Audio stuttering: Recently upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows 10. I run my main audio through a Razer Leviathan bluetooth speaker and a headset through the optical connector for comms. Never had any issues until recently, where any audio stutters when coming through the Bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones.

Bluetooth Headphones.: hey, I'm having some problems with anker soundbuds slim connecting to my lenovo ideapad 330sARR(running win10 ofc) lots of static to the point where I can barely hear the sound at all. I had no problems with it for the past month or so but just today the problem occurred...
  6. Bluetooth colloboration option missing in Windows 10 on Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth colloboration option missing in Windows 10 on Bootcamp: Hello, Bluetooth colloboration is enabled and i need to disable it because of mouse lag issue in bootcamp. But after automatic update of windows the bluetooth collaboration option is missing, so i cant disable it(there is no rollback for this driver). Is there any way to...
  7. BlueTooth Headphones

BlueTooth Headphones: Hi all, my BT headphones have a muffled audio. I have updated all drivers and downloaded windows update. My previous Headphones worked fine. When I turn off HandsFree telephony my headphones becomes disabled (although it says connected). Please advise. Thank You...
  8. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: Hi All, I have 2 bluetooth headphones and my Updated Win10 bluetooth setting can't find them! What can i do? Kind Regards Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/08487313-d57e-490a-9f89-0e64ea7ff28a
  9. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!: Hello! I have a MacBook Pro 2016 running Windows 10 with BootCamp. Recently my bluetooth keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. When I connect them through the Windows bluetooth setup they say 'Connected' and will function for a very short time, and then not at all,...
  10. Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp)

Bluetooth Mouse not working on Windows 10 (bootcamp): Hi, I have a Macbook Pro 2017 running Win10 (BootCamp). I bought a bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). The mouse works fine when used in Mac OS. But when I use it on Windows 10 OS (BootCamp) it does not work. I assume there should be a problem on the software (driver)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones bootcamp problem

2. windows bootcamp bluetooth headphones choppy