Windows 10: [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

Discus and support [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect my bluetooth headphones to my Macbook Pro, the audio sounds like a badly scratched CD. The problem worsens when I also connect my Apple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ODouglas, Mar 26, 2020.

1. ODouglas Win User

[Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

When I connect my bluetooth headphones to my Macbook Pro, the audio sounds like a badly scratched CD. The problem worsens when I also connect my Apple bluetooth keyboard. I've tried multiple fixes and nothing seems to work. Details follow.

Set up and devices:

• Machine: Macbook Pro 2019
    • OS: Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720, installed using Boot Camp Assistant
    • bluetooth headphones: Beats Studio3
    • bluetooth keyboard: Apple Keyboard no number pad Model No. A1314
    • bluetooth mouse: Logitech M720 Triathlon

Process of elimination points to keyboard. In trying to isolate my issue, I tried connecting many subset combinations of the three bluetooth devices and my WiFi. I tried in various orders, with WiFi both on and off, and with both media streaming over WiFi and stored on my local hard drive. In every situation there was usually *a small amount* of stuttering, and connecting the keyboard *always* made it much much worse. No other device seemed to affect the stuttering.

Other posts seem related, still don't solve my problem. There are many posts on this and Windows forums about shotty bluetooth. I'll link two I found most helpful:

The main thing I learned from these is that this faulty bluetooth issue has to do with old, bad Windows drivers AND the fact that Windows appears to prevent other drivers from being installed. In particular, most information I found points to the issue being with the driver for the Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter; some drivers do not allow for a setting called "bluetooth collaboration". This is true of the driver on my system, that setting does not appear on the Advanced tab. A picture of the driver's version on my system is attached.
    [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering f01fe3ed-3f27-4052-b87e-81868d97a717?upload=true.png

The fixes recommended in the articles I read did not work. The common suggestions is to use Boot Camp Assistant to reinstall the Windows Support Software, per this page:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204923. This has no effect, the driver version remains the same even before I restart Windows. I learned that upon restarting, sometimes Windows will reinstall the bad driver, which it thinks is best. I tried to address this by turning this feature off as in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...op-windows-7-automatically-installing-drivers. No difference.

Even if I could fix the Broadcom Network Adapter, this doesn't mesh with my diagnosis: keyboard. Could the problem be with the driver Windows has chosen for my keyboard? It is from 2006!!! See attached image.

[Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering 18e30728-7cd5-4c7d-a13e-7d41af81e92c?upload=true.png

If anyone can help me get to the bottom of this, I would really appreciate it. I would love to use my headphones when I log onto the Windows side of my computer.

Thank you!

PS - I have also posted on the Apple support forums.

:)

ODouglas, Mar 26, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 26, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 26, 2020
  4. [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

Bluetooth USB Enumerator for headphones stutters after Windows 10 upgrade

Recently upgraded to Windows 10. My Bluetooth USB Enumerator which I use mainly for my Bluetooth headphones now stutters. I have the connection and have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers but still no luck. All I get from the headphones is a constant
    stutter.

ColinBotterman, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

[Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

1. [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering - Similar Threads - Bootcamp Bluetooth Headphones

2. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  3. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  4. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering!!

Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering!!: Hi! I have a Bluetooth headphone that keeps stuttering whenever i link it with my pc Win10 , and this problem has been giving me a headache since months now! i have Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop but i highly think the problem is in windows! I tried different headphones: same...
  6. bluetooth headphone audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth headphone audio stuttering: I've had zero issues with bluetooth headphones in the past, however suddenly whenever Im watching something on Netflix, or youtube, and I exit full screen mode, or click into a new tab, the audio will begin to stutter for a few seconds. I have tried different headphones, and...
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth headphone connection stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Bluetooth headphone connection stuttering: Whenever I connect to my Bluetooth headset I face the following problems. Many times it will not be able to find it and connect it even though it is paired already. I need to unpair, restart, and then pair again to connect to the device. When it is connected I find sound...
  8. [Bootcamp Windows 10 Pro] Bluetooth JBL Headphones Stuttering

[Bootcamp Windows 10 Pro] Bluetooth JBL Headphones Stuttering: Dear, I am using Macbook Pro 16" using Windows 10 Pro, I am facing problem what ever headphone i attach on bluetooth is going stuttering. It is not work properly. But when i turn off Wi-Fi then it is working fine. Is there any way i can use Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in same time...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering: Hi I've been trying for 3 hours to fix this using existing resources and I think I need personalized help. My Bluetooth headphones are constantly stuttering to the point that I cant understand words coming through them. The headphones work on my phone and I've tried two...
  10. Bootcamp bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bootcamp bluetooth: There is no Bluetooth on my Bootcamp version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-bluetooth/1cd47691-4a8b-44da-84f6-ddb8d2fdb8c2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones bootcamp problem

2. nu vot

3. bootcamp audio stuttering

4. boot camp bluetooth headphones,
  5. bootcamp bluetooth headphones stutter,
  6. windows 10 bluetooth phones audio anker bootcamp,
  7. windows bootcamp bluetooth headphones choppy