Windows 10: Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections

Discus and support Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I recently downloaded bootcamp Windows 10 on my Mac Pro 2017, and I am still having disconnections and other bluetooth issues. The problem:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MacUser_99, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections

Hi,

I recently downloaded bootcamp Windows 10 on my Mac Pro 2017, and I am still having disconnections and other bluetooth issues.

The problem: After connecting a wireless mouse Magic Mouse 2, the mouse will randomly disconnect at certain times - the time it stays connected varies. It appears that if I constantly move the mouse, it does not disconnect, but many times even 2 or 3 seconds after I stop moving it, the mouse disconnects. Another issue regarding bluetooth is related to audio connections - when I connect my headphones air pods, the audio constantly stutters.

By now, I've read a lot on these issues with bootcamp, and a common fix seems to be going into device manager > expanding bluetooth > properties of bluetooth radio > power management > unchecking 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power’. However, similar to the second to last post in the discussion here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...es-still/8017d6a1-0c0c-4386-a465-6ab935fd529a

Mine simply does not have a power management tab.

Now onto the audio stuttering problem, I found this articles on how to fix stuttering audio:

https://jonleigh.me/fixing-stuttering-bluetooth-audio-on-windows-10-under-bootcamp/

which basically states that by exiting the bluetooth manager tab while using headphones will mostly fix the stuttering noise. When I disconnect my mouse and use the headphones, this method seems to work sometimes. However, when I have my mouse connected as well, the audio continues to stutter. It should be noted that sometimes, opening the bluetooth section in settings after my mouse disconnects somehow reconnects the mouse for a short period of time again.

In an attempt to fix these bluetooth issues, I have updated all the bluetooth related items under device manager I could find, and I have tried rebooting my computer both from MacOS to Windows and cold booting it without going back to MacOS.

Has anyone found a solution to either one of these problems with Windows 10 Bootcamp?

Thanks,

MacUser_99

:)

MacUser_99, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to follow the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click on the Windows icon on the taskbar and select ‘Device manager’.
    • Open Device Manager, expand the Bluetooth Radios subtree.
    • Right-click on ‘Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth’ and choose ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ and click on ‘Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’.
    • Choose ‘Apple Inc.’ for Manufacturer, and ‘Apple Built-in Bluetooth’ for Model, and install it.

Close device manager, disconnect the device and reconnect.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jun 10, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 10, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections

1. Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues and Disconnections - Similar Threads - Bootcamp Bluetooth Issues

2. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  3. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 Bluetooth Issues 2020.: Hello. I have been having some issues with connecting to Bluetooth. I know this is a known issue, but as far as I have seen, my issue is unique. That issue is that Bluetooth just isn't there. It is a thing in settings but in quick action manager, device manager, etc,...
  4. Bluetooth issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues with bootcamp: Hey everyone, I run Windows 10 partitioned on a Macbook Pro. 99% of my work is tied to MacOS, so Apple is a necessity. I run a fairly decent setup ('17 15" Macbook Pro i7, Radeon Pro video card) so I wanted to download W10 to enjoy some gaming. The only issue I'm facing is...
  5. Bootcamp bluetooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bootcamp bluetooth: There is no Bluetooth on my Bootcamp version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-bluetooth/1cd47691-4a8b-44da-84f6-ddb8d2fdb8c2
  6. Windows 10 BootCamp Bluetooth Problem

Windows 10 BootCamp Bluetooth Problem: I use Windows 10 on an iMac, and suddenly, one update completely removed the bluetooth capability on the device dissapeared after one update. I don't remember which update, but I do remember doing a post on the Feedback Hub. I usually keep my device up-to-date. My iMac is a...
  7. Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works perfectly on the other halves Macbook. The windows 10 install via Bootcamp was smooth with no issues, all installed correctly....
  8. Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard Disconnection: This is Windows Bootcamp running on an iMac Pro Computer, but as it is stuck on the Windows mode I sought help here. It was running fine when my keyboard and mouse, which run on Bluetooth, suddenly disconnected. I have a mouse that I use for a second Windows PC Laptop that I...
  9. Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp: I Recently installed Windows 10 1909 via Bootcamp on my 2018 MacBook Pro. There is issues with the Bluetooth Audio stuttering. When I open Device Manager it shows the following drivers. I updated Windows fully and also the Bootcamp Drivers. When I try to install the Apple...
  10. Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!

Mac Bootcamp Windows 10 bluetooth issues - still!: Hello! I have a MacBook Pro 2016 running Windows 10 with BootCamp. Recently my bluetooth keyboard and trackpad have stopped working. When I connect them through the Windows bluetooth setup they say 'Connected' and will function for a very short time, and then not at all,...