Windows 10: Bootcamp Windows 10 keeps showing ACPI_BIOS_ERROR.

Discus and support Bootcamp Windows 10 keeps showing ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently got bootcamp for Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15. Bootcamp successfully installed and launched. Left it to idle for a bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by .mirage, Jan 14, 2020.

1. .mirage Win User

Bootcamp Windows 10 keeps showing ACPI_BIOS_ERROR.

Recently got bootcamp for Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15. Bootcamp successfully installed and launched. Left it to idle for a bit and when I came back it had shut down my Macbook. Turning it back on I saw the Windows Logo, then the loading wheel suddenly stopped and then took me to a blue screen, showing the error code "ACPI_BIOS_ERROR". Then it restarted, with the same thing happening. I waited for several restarts, but the same thing happened each time. MacOS still runs fine, it's just the bootcamp Win10 that isn't working. Any suggestions?

:)

.mirage, Jan 14, 2020

2. Blue Screen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The ACPI_BIOS_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x000000A5. This bug check indicates that the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) BIOS of the computer is not fully compliant with the ACPI specification. For more information regarding this
    error, please refer to this MSDN article:

Bug Check 0xA5: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

Step 1:

Initially, I suggest you to unplug the external devices connected to the computer (except mouse and keyboard) then restart the computer and check.

Step 2:

I suggest you to press and hold the Power button until the computer turns off completely.

Next time you boot up you might get the black screen with the logon options, choose
    Start Windows Normally to boot to the desktop screen.

Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are done at your own risk.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 ACPI_BIOS_ERROR (Hibernate Function)

Hi Luca,

There are several causes why encountered ACPI_BIOS_ERROR in Windows 10, such as corrupted device drivers and corrupted Windows System files or Windows related program files. Also, the blue screen error can be caused by memory (RAM)
    corruption. As an initial troubleshooting, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this
    guided walk-through. This will help us isolate and troubleshoot your issue.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Bootcamp Windows 10 keeps showing ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. - Similar Threads - Bootcamp keeps showing

2. BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR: So the bluescreen happen after i shutdown my laptop after doing some work, and went to the cafe to meet with my friend to do some exam and turned on my laptop again. But after i turned it on, my laptop went bluescreen with ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. Can anyone help me to fix this so i...
  3. BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR: So the bluescreen happen after i shutdown my laptop after doing some work, and went to the cafe to meet with my friend to do some exam and turned on my laptop again. But after i turned it on, my laptop went bluescreen with ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. Can anyone help me to fix this so i...
  4. ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc: I have a Asus b450-f gaming plus and a MSI x570 gaming plus They have same setting Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600x Ram: 16 go g-skill SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 860 M2: Samsung 1 to HDD: segate 1to Power supply: thermaltake 850 watt Bios setting: EUFI: ON SECURE BOOT: OFF ACPI: ON...
  5. Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?: I can't find any proper info about how to do this... I want to be able to choose which OS to startup on when i turn on my pc submitted by /u/MaxPayne4life [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdp0v0/windows_10_version_of_bootcamp/
  6. bootcamp not showing anywhere stuck on windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    bootcamp not showing anywhere stuck on windows: there should be a bootcamp icon in the notification but later this day when I opened my mac and booted in windows to play valorant-- theres no bootcamp icon and i cant go back to mac os...
  7. Bootcamp deleted on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bootcamp deleted on Windows 10?: Hi, I have a Macbook pro, on which I have Mac Os Catalina and I installed Windows 10 through Bootcamp. I just reset Windows to normal, but I didn't notice that the Bootcamp assistant was on it. Now it is no longer there and I can no longer switch to Mac OS. Can I reinstall...
  8. Windows 10 Bootcamp Not Booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Bootcamp Not Booting: I currently have an iMac that is running macOS 10.14.6. I use both Windows and Mac on this thing, one for working and the other for messing around with coding programs and playing video games. One day as I got my new monitor and plugged it in and booted to Windows, I noticed...
  9. Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on bootcamp: I have recently installed a newly bought version of Windows 10 pro onto my Macbook Pro using bootcamp. Everything is working fine and I am very impressed with the speed of the system, however looking at disk cleanup it says I have an old windows file containing 16 gb, my...
  10. acpi_bios_error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    acpi_bios_error: Hello, I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new build, but it always gives me this error/bluescreen as soon as it loads from the installation media. Updated bios and I've tried to disable ACPI settings on the bios and it did no difference. 42354

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acpi bios error bootcamp

2. 2017mac安装win10 acpi bios error

3. ACPI_BIOS_ERROR bootcamp

4. win oc acpi bios error mac,
  5. bootcamp acpi bios error on installation,
  6. mac win acpi bios err,
  7. windows Mac acpi bios err,
  8. Bootcamp ACPI_Bios_Error Windows 10 installation,
  9. scpi bios error,
  10. stop code acpi_bios_error boot camp,
  11. how to prevent acpi bios error bootcamp,