Windows 10: booted into safe mode and reset to factory settings, stuck in bootup screen.

Discus and support booted into safe mode and reset to factory settings, stuck in bootup screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I booted my computer into safe mode, but i didnt know i needed to have my system password to log in, so in my desperation i went into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by superuser123_123, Apr 25, 2021.

1. booted into safe mode and reset to factory settings, stuck in bootup screen.

I booted my computer into safe mode, but i didnt know i needed to have my system password to log in, so in my desperation i went into troubleshoot>restore MSI factory settings, now when i try to start my computer it gives an error message which says; Windows cannot complete installation in safe mode. To continue installing windows, reatart the computer. The probalem is that when i restert the computer it just gives me the same error message again and i cant do anything, this is all on a laptop btw

:)

superuser123_123, Apr 25, 2021

2. Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup

I tried factory resetting my computer since it was running out of space. The reset failed and i continued to windows 10. Now its stuck on the HP bootup and when i do manage to get in the screen is just blank. Ive tried factory resetting it again through
    the window you get to from hitting esc. ar startuo but every time the reset fails and its stuck on the HP bootup again. Heres my computers specific model HP Stream 11-ah131nr N4000

PastellaRoses, Apr 25, 2021
  3. DSerious Win User
    Stuck in Safe Mode Login Screen with no options

Hi,

Please can you help. I am completely locked out of my PC.

I wanted to turn fast boot on my bios so I selected to put the Windows 10 into Safe Mode after changing the Bios settings.

Now I am stuck on Safe Mode login screen as I do not know my password.

From the Advanced Options screen, I have selected Startup Settings, to try to Enable Safe Mode with Networking, but the USB keyboard won't work in Startup Settings, I have tried every USB port on my PC, but it doesn't work. (Other people have had this issue). The annoying thing is that the keyboard does work on the safe mode login screen but not in Start Up Settings. I have also tried wireless keyboards which also don't work in Start Up Settings, but also do work in the login screen.

I have changed my Windows password on my phone but because I'm not connected to the network (even though I have an ethernet cable plugged into my PC and modem) it says my password is wrong.

From the Advanced Options screen, I have even tried resetting the PC but that requires a password.

So now I can't get into Windows and I can't get into Bios.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Thank you.

DSerious, Apr 25, 2021
  4. booted into safe mode and reset to factory settings, stuck in bootup screen.

Stuck in safe mode

Hi,

There are several methods available on how you can get your computer booted in safe mode and also booted back to normal mode. Some steps include changing the startup settings or manually pressing a key. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions
    below:

• What steps did you take to get your device in safe mode?
    • Have you attempted to reboot your device?
    • What was the reason that you needed to boot your device into safe mode?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

booted into safe mode and reset to factory settings, stuck in bootup screen.

1. booted into safe mode and reset to factory settings, stuck in bootup screen. - Similar Threads - booted safe mode

2. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail: After initialization failed, a white screen appeared in Safe Mode. In addition, a message appears stating that the logon process by the User Profile Service failed and I cannot log on. Please let me know what to do....
  3. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail: After initialization failed, a white screen appeared in Safe Mode. In addition, a message appears stating that the logon process by the User Profile Service failed and I cannot log on. Please let me know what to do....
  4. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode

Black screen after setting boot mode to safe mode: System Information:Acer Aspire GX 281 DesktopWindows 10 Home EditionAMD Quad-Core RYZEN 5 1400NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB256GB SSD8GB DDR4I was playing a game in which one of the inputs needed to play was the middle mouse button, but my middle mouse button no longer works so...
  6. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.: I tried to perform a factory reset, following the proper instructions. It suddenly said it was "undoing changes" about 1/3 of the way through. Now I can't properly reset it or even log in. And on top of that, when I go into safety mode, it just shows a white screen with no...
  7. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.

White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.: I tried to perform a factory reset, following the proper instructions. It suddenly said it was "undoing changes" about 1/3 of the way through. Now I can't properly reset it or even log in. And on top of that, when I go into safety mode, it just shows a white screen with no...
  8. White screen in safe mode after factory reset fail.

9. Factory reset reinstall error, and black screen in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset reinstall error, and black screen in safe mode: So I factory reset Windows, and after reinstalling, during initial setup, after I chose the keyboard layout, it would tell me "Something went wrong, try again". When I click "try again" it just repeats the same message. So I booted into the Windows Recovery Environment, and...
  10. Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup

Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup: I tried factory resetting my computer since it was running out of space. The reset failed and i continued to windows 10. Now its stuck on the HP bootup and when i do manage to get in the screen is just blank. Ive tried factory resetting it again through the window you get to...